Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experiencing bowel issues, wondering about the best products for my situation

you absolutely want a full brief and probably some plastic pants, calmoseptine or a like barrier product helps a lot, you can also use chlorophyll tablets.

Quote Originally Posted by timmahtherebel View Post
    Thanks for the advice y'all. I'm still considering my options. ABDL or not, still not easy to have to go 24/7 at the age of 27. Working late tonight so decided to wear an M4 just in case... until I figure out what's causing this and get it in check.

believe me its not that mush easier when older either dear i would just like to ad one thing i UNDERSTAND the inconvenience of having to change on the job BUT i would still STRONGLY advice you to do so as soon as possible after you had a BM dear. Walking around al day with a loaded diaper will NOT be pleasant for you hon TRUST me on this. Good luck and dont be afraid to come back if you need more advice

Quote Originally Posted by Missy1 View Post
    Walking around al day with a loaded diaper will NOT be pleasant for you hon TRUST me on this.
    Not to mention anyone you work with or interact with.

If you're only bowel IC during the day, you don't need a particularly thick diaper. Coverage, and - if you're getting very loose diarrhoea - quick absorbency are what you need. Personally, I find a Tena Slip Plus is thin and discreet and does the job well. If you're concerned about smell - i.e. if you won't get a chance to change quickly or are prone to doing stinkers, then a pair of decent plastic pants over the top will help considerably. If you're only experiencing small amounts of leakage - a bit of mucus and tiny bits of crap from farting - then I find Attends faecal pads work well. And if you can get them (in the UK they're prescription only), I find Renew Inserts can be pretty useful - especially if you don't want to wear a diaper at work - though they do have their limitations.