Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: So this happened...

  1. #21

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Missy1 View Post
    First try to CALM down dear (smiling warmly ) AL i and others have said if IF you continue this path of releasing youre bladder into a diaper rather then get up at night you will most lightly end up Urine IC

    Would you believe me if said i could too once in a time ?

    I understand and that VOLUNTARY releasing and will lead to said retraining of youre bladder dear wich will lead to Urine IC

    See above statement just maid (pointing on upper line above this )

    There ARE meds and ways that can get youre IBS in check dear BUT you need to have this addressed NOW rather then just wait as i did My Reel problems began about oh id say 8 years ago and quickly progressed to wear i am today HOWEVER in MY case i also have other Diagnosis and risk factors to develop AL of my problems dear (check my profile ) And also IC is HIGHLY INDIVIDUAL NO IC is the same as the others dear, and NO IBS DONT automatically brings you to life in diapers and double etc... as me hon BUT doing as you have done defenetly increase the risk for further Urine IC

    and i agree you ARE fine but should stop voluntary wet youre diapers
    Thanks. What am I supposed to do about wearing for fun then? If wearing for fun/in little space will make me IC, how do I do it safely?

  2. #22

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialPastelPoppet View Post
    Thanks. What am I supposed to do about wearing for fun then? If wearing for fun/in little space will make me IC, how do I do it safely?
    ANY time dear im sorry that i scared you dear i just wonted you to understand the risks you actually took by continuing this path

    Wearing diapers for fun or what not will NOT make you IC dear VOLUNTARY USING said diaper will however.

  3. #23

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Missy1 View Post
    ANY time dear im sorry that i scared you dear i just wonted you to understand the risks you actually took by continuing this path

    Wearing diapers for fun or what not wil NOT make you IC dear VOLUNTARY USING said diaper will however.
    How do I use my diaper then? I don't want to just wear and not use. And my body wont let me pee/poop involuntarily. You say don't use voluntarily, what else am I supposed to do? Im confused. How do you use a diaper without peeing/etc?

  4. #24

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialPastelPoppet View Post
    How do I use my diaper then? I don't want to just wear and not use. And my body wont let me pee/poop involuntarily. You say don't use voluntarily, what else am I supposed to do? Im confused. How do you use a diaper without peeing/etc?
    If you want to have damp diaper pour a glass of water in it and Voila (NOT recommended at night tho as many that tries to get IC do this to trigger there bladder )

    If you wont to feel some " poo " take some for example bananas, Yogurt, small bits of bred mix it up and put in your diaper and Voila you now have poo in youre diaper as well

    BOTH SAFE do NOT risk any further problems down the line

  5. #25

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Missy1 View Post
    If you want to have damp diaper pour a glass of water in it and Voila (NOT recommended at night tho as many that tries to get IC do this to trigger there bladder )

    If you wont to feel some " poo " take some for example bananas, Yogurt, small bits of bred mix it up and put in your diaper and Voila you now have poo in youre diaper as well

    BOTH SAFE do NOT risk any further problems down the line
    But it's the feeling of using it thats nice. Also, I don't waste food. Food is for eating. I find the idea of wearing diapers and not actually using them at all and using food seems obsurd. No offense

    I think it'll be fine as long as I don't do it 24/7. Voluntary peeing in a diaper is not different to voluntary peeing on the toilet. It's the same action...

    No way am I putting food on my crotch

  6. #26

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialPastelPoppet View Post
    But it's the feeling of using it thats nice. Also, I don't waste food. Food is for eating. I find the idea of wearing diapers and not actually using them at all and using food seems obsurd. No offense

    I think it'll be fine as long as I don't do it 24/7. Voluntary peeing in a diaper is not different to voluntary peeing on the toilet. It's the same action...

    No way am I putting food on my crotch
    Oh i understand i would NEVER do this my self even without my IC and again i agree food is for eating .NON takend dear

    Its youre choice dear al we can do is to inform you of the possible risks

    As i said i wouldn't either it was just a surrogate to actually having to .............

  7. #27

    Default

    Hey - was wearing diapers over 30 years for fun. I worn them at night and when ever I want. I'd never became IC due to wearing or wetting them for fun. The only think that happened was, that in may later age (maybe with 40) my bladder began to shrink so I had to visit the toilet more frequently. A couple of years ago I had a UTI that I treated probably to late and in follow I really become IC. But this had most likely nothing to do with the diapers but with the damage of some bladder nerves. So I would say: if you you have it under control - RELAX. If not... well a lot of others already had written what to do ;-)

  8. #28

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by mickdl View Post
    Hey - was wearing diapers over 30 years for fun. I worn them at night and when ever I want. I'd never became IC due to wearing or wetting them for fun. The only think that happened was, that in may later age (maybe with 40) my bladder began to shrink so I had to visit the toilet more frequently. A couple of years ago I had a UTI that I treated probably to late and in follow I really become IC. But this had most likely nothing to do with the diapers but with the damage of some bladder nerves. So I would say: if you you have it under control - RELAX. If not... well a lot of others already had written what to do ;-)
    I have it under control, thanks I have yet to have a proper involuntary accident and if I ever did, I would go straight to a doctor

  9. #29

    Default

    What did I just read?
    Will peeing in a diaper intentionally cause you to become IC? No, if anything your control may actually get better by being able to pee on demand in any position.
    As long as you aren't going the moment you can, even tho you don't need to. That can shrink your bladder size.

    As for the few people (and it is very few) who say they became IC to this, allot the ones I saw were also using hypnotism records and or got a UTI)
    You can train yourself to become partly IC?, but it's not really IC it's more like being diaper trained, as in you did what you did. Just going without really thinking because you thought you were in a diaper. But that's not IC, that's just trained/learned habit.

    As for #2, completely unrelated unless you are trying to will yourself and or using hypnotism tapes to be diaper depended.

    And no I haven't wet myself yet while not diapered, tho I'v caught myself at least a half dozen times almost doing it while half awake because I forgot I wasn't diapered. I did pee a diaper once while gaming and forgot that I did till after I checked then remembered kind of doing it but not thinking about it because I knew I was diapered.

    Accidents in underwear will happen when diaper training same as the reverse till you get the hang of it :p It probably scared you enough that time to check better in future tho.

  10. #30

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LilByte View Post
    What did I just read?
    Will peeing in a diaper intentionally cause you to become IC? No, if anything your control may actually get better by being able to pee on demand in any position.
    As long as you aren't going the moment you can, even tho you don't need to. That can shrink your bladder size.

    As for the few people (and it is very few) who say they became IC to this, allot the ones I saw were also using hypnotism records and or got a UTI)
    You can train yourself to become partly IC?, but it's not really IC it's more like being diaper trained, as in you did what you did. Just going without really thinking because you thought you were in a diaper. But that's not IC, that's just trained/learned habit.

    As for #2, completely unrelated unless you are trying to will yourself and or using hypnotism tapes to be diaper depended.

    And no I haven't wet myself yet while not diapered, tho I'v caught myself at least a half dozen times almost doing it while half awake because I forgot I wasn't diapered. I did pee a diaper once while gaming and forgot that I did till after I checked then remembered kind of doing it but not thinking about it because I knew I was diapered.

    Accidents in underwear will happen when diaper training same as the reverse till you get the hang of it :p It probably scared you enough that time to check better in future tho.
    Thanks. Thats what I thought. I'm not "diaper training" and only pee once my bladder is full, never smaller amounts.

Similar Threads

  1. What happened to ABK?
    By willyrides in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 28-Feb-2013, 14:57
  2. Has it ever happened?
    By Valerian1992 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-Jul-2011, 06:26
  3. Has this ever happened to anyone?
    By BabyRaimuneko in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-Nov-2010, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.