How to wash plastic pants?

I just use a small amount of detergent and keep the wash cycle very delicate and the temperature low when drying. Mine are mostly pul or cloth on top of pul. Haian brand and a few Comcos. They last forever.

chuck said:
I just use a small amount of detergent and keep the wash cycle very delicate and the temperature low when drying. Mine are mostly pul or cloth on top of pul. Haian brand and a few Comcos. They last forever.

Thanks. I'll probably do this. I think mine are what you are calling cloth on top of PUL

- - - Updated - - -

CuddleWoozle said:
Hand wash them if you're worried. Probably with either just water or super-mild detergent.

I have 'special' laundry detergent that I use on my bedding and PUL pants. I use Ivory Snow on them because it's mild AND it smells freakin' fantastic.

How would I hand wash the fabric though. That would work for plastic, but would it clean the cotton outer?

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Thanks. I'll probably do this. I think mine are what you are calling cloth on top of PUL

- - - Updated - - -

How would I hand wash the fabric though. That would work for plastic, but would it clean the cotton outer?

Just put them in the washing machine and assuming the cloth is not real dirty, it should come clean also.

chuck said:
Just put them in the washing machine and assuming the cloth is not real dirty, it should come clean also.

Yeah they are not actually visibly dirty, just a bit smelly (like a hamster cage kinda). No visible marks though

- - - Updated - - -

I'll put them in the washing machine then :)

Back