what do I do, how do I handle this.

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hey everyone, I am reaching out because I am not sure how to handle this. I know my little guy is going to very mad at me once he reads this.

I cant remember if I had posted this interaction to ADISC but awhile back I had accidentally grabbed my little guys diaper bag before going into a yoga class. A women who I thought was a friend had asked for a hair tie so I told her I had some in my bag. well she opened a diaper bag. didn't say much even said not her business. well I went to yoga this morning and many ladies came up to me with all kinds of questions. some were kind of mean about it. it really hurt my feelings but worse one of them said " bet they are for her little diaper boy"
I cant believe how cruel and mean these adult ladies are!! ugh I seem to be creating more problems than when i did not know about this stuff. I am afraid how my guy is going to react to all of this. i have a couple days because he is gone with some friends on a camping trip. i dont know what to do.

Well that gives you some insight into what kind of people some of those women are. Just try to ignore them, if they continue you may have to find a new yoga place. Sorry that you had to deal with that, we here know what a great person you are.

cannamommy said:
Hey everyone, I am reaching out because I am not sure how to handle this. I know my little guy is going to very mad at me once he reads this.

I cant remember if I had posted this interaction to ADISC but awhile back I had accidentally grabbed my little guys diaper bag before going into a yoga class. A women who I thought was a friend had asked for a hair tie so I told her I had some in my bag. well she opened a diaper bag. didn't say much even said not her business. well I went to yoga this morning and many ladies came up to me with all kinds of questions. some were kind of mean about it. it really hurt my feelings but worse one of them said " bet they are for her little diaper boy"
I cant believe how cruel and mean these adult ladies are!! ugh I seem to be creating more problems than when i did not know about this stuff. I am afraid how my guy is going to react to all of this. i have a couple days because he is gone with some friends on a camping trip. i dont know what to do.

First of al we AL make mistakes dear.

Second try to RELAX whats done is done. And it seems to me this was alredy out there apparently so youre little mistake dident do that mush more damage . This is the risks youre taking when taking said fetish outside the safety of youre home im afraid dear :frown: , NONCENCE dear he knew the risks or should have knew before you started this on HIS initiative i might ad . So i dought he will be as upset on this as you are . Reg youre so called Yoga friends id say take them on head on and politely tell them yes its for my future husband he actually (and heres were you put in a little white white lie ) having some MEDICAL IC problems to deal with at the moment so what ? It would surprise me greatly if ANY of youre Yoga friends will have mush more to ad after that.

Lastly DONT blame youre self dear as i said it was only a matter of time before this were to leak out somehow and as i also said i Seriously DOUGHT he will be that upset about al this he might as well get exited as he now at the point of no return and he dont need to hide his diaper wearing anymore.

I'd just find a new yoga group. Unless you and your little guy interact with any of these women socially, that should solve your problem.

Totally off subject but there again not.

1) I would not sweat it. Things happen and they can just get over it.

2) (and the reason I am responding) I find it very interesting. The ones who claim to be more caring then others are the " meanest".

IN 2007 I had a farm accident and broke/sprained both ankles and could not walk. I went to the store and used one of the handicap carts. The woman were the ruddiest and the meanest where the "old ladies". But just say something on the contrary to them and hear how loud they scream and carry on.

Don't stress it accidents happen and it's not the end of the world people can be really mean when it comes to the abdl community but don't let that bother you. You are way better than them and cannaboy is very lucky to have found you just ignore them and I doubt he will be too upset about this

Yeah, that "taste" you just got is what we have to deal with on a near daily basis. Know you are the exception, not the rule. This is actually a good thing though, as it gives you a glimpse of why we are so incredibly shy and vulnerable about being found out or exposed. There is sooooooo much misinformation, and misjudgment, about us out there. Those ladies who confronted you so negatively about something so simple as adult diapers were certainly no ladies.

My advice, own up to your honest mistake. Let your Cannnaboy know you now understand how it feels to be mistreated for being who we are. Let him know you are sorry he has had to put up with this for so long. And let him know he will NEVER have to fear that happening with you. It's your job to protect him from those mean people and that will draw you two together even more, and make the bond you have with him even better.

I'd tell the women, "please don't tell my parole officer or I'll have to go back in and finish off my sentence for manslaughter."

Me and my wife went out for lunch today at long horn steakhouse I was diapered and people noticed it gave me the look {you know which one I mean} it didn’t let it bother me I need diapers for incontinence it bothered my wife to the point she wanted to tell the people behind us off. I told her it’s not worth your breath inconsiderate people don’t care who they hurt it what I said. Like Ron White says “can’t fix stupid “

I would say if you must keep dealing with them you can say the diapers were for your Fiance/future husband because he has incontinence (doesn't matter if it is a lie; if they think he NEEDS THEM for IC they probably will stop being mean about it).

Otherwise I would just stay away from those toxic Witches, no need to deal with horrible people unless you ABSOLUTELY must, they just arent worth it if you can avoid them

I've threatened to slap people with a pamp before. XD

Me and my mom will be out somewhere and someone is being a butthead, so I'll tell her "I'll slap them with one of my pamps. Not only will it knock the crappy attitude out of them, it will contain it for cleanup!"

When I read what CM posted and how the mean ladies treated her it hurt my heart. I am not mad at all. I’m sorry she had to go through that and deal with the emotions it came with by herself since I was out of town. We talked about this at length and she said that she got a glimpse of my fears. I also told her she did not need to keep a diaper bag in her car. Her response was she wants to be prepared if I ever need anything. She is an amazing women and “mommy” and I could not ask for a better person to share my life with. We did find her a new yoga studio and two friends followed her there because they couldn’t believe how the other “adult” ladies had treated her.

cannaboy88 said:
When I read what CM posted and how the mean ladies treated her it hurt my heart. I am not mad at all. I’m sorry she had to go through that and deal with the emotions it came with by herself since I was out of town.

We talked about this at length and she said that she got a glimpse of my fears. I also told her she did not need to keep a diaper bag in her car. Her response was she wants to be prepared if I ever need anything. She is an amazing women and “mommy” and I could not ask for a better person to share my life with.

We did find her a new yoga studio and two friends followed her there because they couldn’t believe how the other “adult” ladies had treated her.

LOVELY to finally meet you dear

Sadly its not to uncommon im afraid :frown:

You are indeed meant fore eatchoder :hug:

EXCELLENT so al thats solved then HAPPY to read it thanks for the update dear :biggrin:

Missy1 said:
LOVELY to finally meet you dear

Sadly its not to uncommon im afraid :frown:

You are indeed meant fore eatchoder :hug:

EXCELLENT so al thats solved then HAPPY to read it thanks for the update dear :biggrin:

What’s not uncommon?

cannaboy88 said:
What’s not uncommon?

Said treatment Cm received from exposing said diaper bag & you in diapers that apparently are somewhat known in Cm`s friends etc... dear AB`s /Little's dl`s etc...... are NOT that liked out in society im afraid :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
cannaboy88 said:
When I read what CM posted and how the mean ladies treated her it hurt my heart. I am not mad at all. I’m sorry she had to go through that and deal with the emotions it came with by herself since I was out of town. We talked about this at length and she said that she got a glimpse of my fears. I also told her she did not need to keep a diaper bag in her car. Her response was she wants to be prepared if I ever need anything. She is an amazing women and “mommy” and I could not ask for a better person to share my life with. We did find her a new yoga studio and two friends followed her there because they couldn’t believe how the other “adult” ladies had treated her.

I was wondering about this CB and am glad there is closure. Both of you handled it well. As low key as we try to be about this we can not control what others think and say.

I think that your response was perfect, and that you have found a great solution.

I hope the two of you keep growing together, this appears to have been a test, and despite that it appears that you two are really coming together. Congrats.

cannaboy88 said:

Happy to read this update, and happy that CM even had other women support her and change studios with her...now those are TRUE friends!! Good news all the way around ��

momma2moosey said:
Happy to read this update, and happy that CM even had other women support her and change studios with her...now those are TRUE friends!! Good news all the way around ��

It was nice to know that two of my friends decided to come to another studio with me. while the experience was not very fun it was nice to have some friends that were there for me. Also big shout out to my little guy for being so understanding. he is amazing and mommy has something special planned for him for being so supportive. also thank you to everyone here for your support as well!

Back