It just feels good to wear a diaper.

Bellybag58

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Like I said, it just feels good to wear a diaper. For 3 years after my heart attacks I catheterized myself 24/7 just so I could get a good nights sleep. Now that I'm weened off of them I'm wearing diapers at night and pull-ups during the day. Putting on a diaper with a booster pad inside wraps my whole area with comfort and cuddles for a good nights sleep. Plastic pants hold in any leaks and a cotton Dignity Washable Pant with Built-In Protective Pouch keeps the plastic from rubbing inside my thighs. It may seen a bit much to sum but at my age a good nights sleep is everything.

Now that I'm ready for bed I can slip under the covers and fully relax knowing that I can make it through the night. No more getting up to use the bathroom, the bedside bottle, or to make sure the tube isn't kinked. I gently relax, let the warmth flow and fall right back asleep. In the morning I wake up refreshed and ready for the day. It's a wonderful feeling to wake up and have a huge warm wet bulge between your legs.

There are days that I know when a pull-up isn't going to be enough. I'll have a lot of errands to run and we've all seen what some of those public restrooms look like. Even going in them to stand up is not the best so I'll diaper up and hit the streets. When the urge comes along I can just relax and let it happen. Frankly it's kind of a turn on when no one knows what you're doing. Even if I don't wet myself I just feel good wearing a diaper and knowing I can have a tinkle anytime I want.

Reactions: checkingoutall and Metho42
Especially after saturating the one you have on. I don't mind a damp diaper, because I have time to change it. but a totally saturated diaper is not comfortable and leaks.

Hi Bellybag58

I know what you mean. I wear diapers for my incontinence but I also love the comfort I get from them as the lower half of my body is in severe chronic pain, and it really helps my self-esteem, knowing the most sensitive area of my body is protected and safe from any accidents. Getting a good night’s sleep is also really hard for me so they help with that too. Normally I wear Tena Flex in the day but I sometimes wear thicker taped diapers if I’m out for long periods without having acccess to a toilet.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Oh yeah, a warm and wet diaper is the best feeling, and the comfort and security they give when you use them overnight helps soooo much for getting a good nights rest. I even really like that heavy and saturated feeling from using the same diaper all day. Though using the right diaper you can trust won't leak is really important for maintaining that comfort level.

I've tried a lot of brands and they've all leaked to different extents. Plastic pants give me the comfort level I need to get through the night without wetting my bed. I only dribble a little here and there during the day so pull-ups do the job. At night I want to sleep through the night so I go all out. Wearing it all for a few hours before bed just feels great and really turns me on. (E.D. not withstanding.) When the alarm goes off in the morning I feel great. I mean I really feel good in a diaper and wish I didn't have to wear anything else all day long. (Maybe socks cause my feet get cold.) I know we all need them for one reason or another but jump in all the way and embrace the comfort they give. Don't care what someone else might think if they saw or found out, tell em' "Try it, you might like it" and shake your hips at them with a smile. Heck, I think I just might relax and warm mine up right now..... See, that wasn't so bad now was it.

It all depends on the situation...

Sometimes I‘m happy. It feels comfortable to wear a fresh diaper knowing that I will be protected and that spontaneous peeing will be no issue. Also, new diapers feel comfortable.

Sometimes, when the diaper is soaked (or even worse soiled with fecal excrements), I dispise my incontinence and the need to wear diapers. I sometimes come home from work, wet and tired. Then I take a shower and lay on the bed, naked, trying to get rid of the diaper feeling.

I admit to enjoy moments when I pee in my diaper while talking to other people, knowing that they have no clue about what is going on inside my body. Also, being diapered has the advantage that you don‘t need to worry about finding the next bathroom. I had troubles with my bladder control even before being diagnosed incontinent; starting to wear diapers was - in this aspect - a relief to be.

- - - Updated - - -

... overall...

I'm incontinent and have no choice to do something about my "leaking". Sometimes is nice and reassuring to wear a diaper, sometimes I just would like not to depend on it

Reactions: eastcoastdl and Ebabyboy12
I can relate to the comfort and peace of mind from wearing diapers. It is a relief to be able to go when the urge strikes, no matter the situation or place, without any worries.
Diapers have definitely been a positive thing for me, though not the reason why I am back in diapers, this time for good.
But a comfy warm and wet diaper does feel good, just not a soaked one.

I have to agree, a soaked diaper really isn't that much fun. A really wet one is. I like laying there in the morning with that big wet bulge between my legs. Rolling all around in the bed knowing the sheets are dry feels great all over. Now I get to stand up and have another big tinkle flood before I change into a dry one. I'm ready for the day and no one is the wiser.

Wearing a diaper definitely gives me a feeling of security since I have become partially bladder and bowel incontinent. When I need to use the bathroom, I will always try to get there before I have an accident in my diaper, but on the frequent times I don't make it to the bathroom, I am so glad that I am wearing a diaper and my wetting or messing accident is going to be adequately contained. This is specially important when I am in a public place because having an accident without a diaper on would be so embarrassing and humiliating.

Reactions: NotTheAverageMan
I do enjoy waking up in a soaked thick warm comfy diaper especially on the weekend, I sit up in bed, watch TV and enjoy the comfy warm wet diaper and dry bed, I try to keep the diaper on as long as I can until it's time to start my day. It's the best feeling and it just makes me happy.

I’ll be honest. Being one that always enjoyed wearing diapers and wetting them for fun prior to becoming dependent on diapers. I don’t love them anymore. When you don’t have a choice the fun goes away. I dream of a day I can go without a diaper and stay dry and clean.

Ive been kinda wanting to try the whole diaper thing but I don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

Azc891 said:
Ive been kinda wanting to try the whole diaper thing but I don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

you'd do better to ask this in diaper talk.

rennecfox said:
you'd do better to ask this in diaper talk.
Oh alright sorry

Azc891 said:
Oh alright sorry
No worries, just this section is more for dealing with incontinence

I am very incontinent and in diapers 24/7.
I am used to being very wet upon waking every morning.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
My relationship with diapers really changed going from being a continent ABDL to an incontinent one. I hate that I don't really have an option not to wear them and would rather go back to how life used to be, but given that I'm incontinent, then I can say that feeling my diapers between my legs does really help provide me with a sense of security and comfort in that I know I'm protected.

To put it another way, when I first developed fecal incontinence, there was a period in the beginning after several bedtime accidents where if I felt myself falling asleep in my cotton underwear, my body would shock myself awake. Now with diapers, I can fall asleep, but I'd rather be continent and thus able to fall asleep in my underwear without having a panic attack.

Last edited:
caitianx said:
I am very incontinent and in diapers 24/7.
I am used to being very wet upon waking every morning.
Same here.

dreamer1988 said:
My relationship with diapers really changed going from being a continent ABDL to an incontinent one. I hate that I don't really have an option not to wear them and would rather go back to how life used to be, but given that I'm incontinent, then I can say that feeling my diapers between my legs does really help provide me with a sense of security and comfort in that I know I'm protected.

To put it another way, when I first developed fecal incontinence, there was a period in the beginning after several bedtime accidents where if I felt myself falling asleep in my cotton underwear, my body would shock myself awake. Now with diapers, I can fall asleep, but I'd rather be continent and thus able to fall asleep in my underwear without having a panic attack.
I can understand how you feel. Having to wear something under my clothing can be difficult, and I have to adopt different clothing styles, like baggier pants, loose fitting clothing. I have to choose what to wear depending how long I will be away from home and ability to change into a dry product. I wear diapers all the time when around the house or out for shopping trips. At night I have to wear a thick diaper and even then, sometimes I wet the bed. I have accepted the need for some form of protection from Depends, to diapers, I cannot fight it, I don't want to take more medication or become a "lab rat" for the doctors.

It feels great to wear a diaper and not be a slave to the toilet.

Reactions: RetroGamerGuy and Azc891
Back