Goodnites sizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildWest

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi y'all. I recently picked up some goodnites for the first time ever. I was concerned if I could fit them or not, and looking back, I was wrong-ish.

I am 250 lbs, 6'5" and I think a 36" waist and a guy. I was miraculously able to squeeze into a pair. They are the tightest around my thighs. They are low on my crotch and my crack shows, but it fits by definition. The sides sometimes feel tight (and can break open, be careful) , but for some reason right now, I think they're nice on the size. Although maybe that's just because I'm lying down. If only goodnites were longer, and a slight bit wider on the size, these would fit perfectly.

Honestly goodnites xxl would be unparalleled. It would be the best pull up out there. Good designs, it swells up a ton, sides are better than anything. I hope something is in the works.

Also I make this post to let others know that goodnites can fit most people. It might not fit the best, but it's possible.

Oh god don't open the Goodnites "Fit or don't they" can of worms again lol. This always devolves into a pissing match about if they fit or not and what the definition of fit is. My advice: Don't bother.

addyshadows said:
oh god don't open the goodnites "fit or don't they" can of worms again lol. This always devolves into a pissing match about if they fit or not and what the definition of fit is. My advice: Don't bother.

hah!

Yeah really. Why the heck does this even keep coming up? Have we not beaten this to death already? Nobody has yet to debunk the dictionaries, and all it takes is one minute to look it up and verify what fit even means.

TLDR "Squeeze into" is not equal to "Fit", not to mention goodnites are meant for TEENAGERS and young kids primarily, they may PROPERLY fit small adults, but honestly theres so much better stuff out there (it's just a shame that the really good products are not commonly available in stores and most of us try our best to indulge in secret as many people dont understand why we like diapers and equate it to being "mentally ill" ).

What I do is time my orders so I can get stuff from ABU and Sneak it in so that I don't get talked to about it (even though there is no reason I should have to explain Myself, I pay my bills and pay for all my own stuff)

Don't listen to anyone, don't ask opinion about them here, its a can of worms, I'm wearing them since 1995, and they still fit and work for their intended purpose for me, if I'm careful while wetting them, cause obviously an adult bladder would be way too much for them at once.

CodyBaby said:
Don't listen to anyone, don't ask opinion about them here, its a can of worms, I'm wearing them since 1995, and they still fit and work for their intended purpose for me, if I'm careful while wetting them, cause obviously an adult bladder would be way too much for them at once.

Hey, we are NOT saying if they work for you then you still shouldn't use them. Quite the opposite really. What we are saying though is don't delude yourselves into thinking they are made for your body size or shape. That is a complete lie, and baby/child diaper are simply not made to work for ANY adult. So by their very definition and targeted market they simply do not "fit". That is simply not opinion, it is fact. Learn the word, and use it properly.

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
Precisely, we are just saying they dont REALLY fit MOST adults, and there are definitely way better diapers out there.

In this day and age there should be ADULT diapers out there that properly fit smaller adults and will obviously function way better as they are designed for ADULTS and not Kids/Teenagers.

I mean I've used baby diapers before, and made them work, but if you stick with what stores have you will never realize how good the diapers are that need to be ordered online (due to very few physical locations that sell the really good diapers).

I know we all wish you could buy the good stuff anywhere, but you cant and that is the reality of the situation.

You can either stick with products you have to use CAREFULLY, or you can find a way to order stuff online (it's not hard to get a prepaid debit card and you can get stuff shipped to various locations like Walgreens or FedEx holding locations if delivered to your door is gonna make things hard for you)

Yeah, people need to really get off the goodnite hate train. If they are your thing, and you aren't hurting anyone, or leaking in public, then what is under your pants (or lack of pants) is of no concern. There are a lot of people that would rather wear a goodnite for various reasons, and people, especially in this community need to be accepting of that. After all, we are a site based on acceptance, and all the elitest, I know better no matter what attitude brings us all down. Hell, there are times where they work for me as an incontinent individual. Short durations and non-full bladder void times, when an expensive diaper doesn't make sense...

Or when its time to purposely have wet pants. (winks at her daddy)

Maybe I should delete this. I didn't know about this can of worms.

It's whatever in my opinion.

It's not a "Hate Train" though, if you really fit in them and they work, then fine keep wearing them.

We are just pointing out that they don't really fit most adults and there are way better diapers out there.

If I'm not getting through by now then I guess I never will.

BabyTyrant said:
It's not a "Hate Train" though, if you really fit in them and they work, then fine keep wearing them.

We are just pointing out that they don't really fit most adults and there are way better diapers out there.

If I'm not getting through by now then I guess I never will.

It wasn't just aimed at you Tyrant, but the community here as a whole. There has always been a trend with getting on people for wearing goodnites here, and I am getting tired of it. If it bothers you, or your post is 'better diapers out there', unless the person is having issues with the goodnites, then leave the thread alone. We don't always need to have 'YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG! THERE ARE BETTER DIAPERS' posts. And not everyone needs to do a fetish/lifestyle solely to someone else's standards if they aren't harming anyone.

I mean, this whole tread was 'I like them, they work for me, although they are a bit tight', and then everyone had to rush in like negative Nancies going 'Doing it wrong, nope! You can't possibly wear them because you don't follow my definition of fit! And there are better diapers!'

There shouldn't be this type of negativity towards something so harmless, especially when it involves a relatively new member. Paints the community in a rather bad light, and shows just how narrow minded and bitchy some people here can be when someone dares to step out of their 'only correct way' to enjoy the lifestyle. I mean, think if the shoe was on the other hoof, you were newish, looking through the threads or posting, and you got told in no specific way 'You are wrong, you should feel ashamed for liking your undergarment choice.'

I'm pretty sure as a support community, many people are coming here to deal with the guilt over liking diapers already, and cause them more guilt and grief over something so petty and stupid isn't helping the issue. In fact, its really against the spirit of this place.

Reactions: Trevor
Azie said:
It wasn't just aimed at you Tyrant, but the community here as a whole. There has always been a trend with getting on people for wearing goodnites here, and I am getting tired of it. If it bothers you, or your post is 'better diapers out there', unless the person is having issues with the goodnites, then leave the thread alone. We don't always need to have 'YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG! THERE ARE BETTER DIAPERS' posts. And not everyone needs to do a fetish/lifestyle solely to someone else's standards if they aren't harming anyone.

I mean, this whole tread was 'I like them, they work for me, although they are a bit tight', and then everyone had to rush in like negative Nancies going 'Doing it wrong, nope! You can't possibly wear them because you don't follow my definition of fit! And there are better diapers!'

There shouldn't be this type of negativity towards something so harmless, especially when it involves a relatively new member. Paints the community in a rather bad light, and shows just how narrow minded and bitchy some people here can be when someone dares to step out of their 'only correct way' to enjoy the lifestyle. I mean, think if the shoe was on the other hoof, you were newish, looking through the threads or posting, and you got told in no specific way 'You are wrong, you should feel ashamed for liking your undergarment choice.'

I'm pretty sure as a support community, many people are coming here to deal with the guilt over liking diapers already, and cause them more guilt and grief over something so petty and stupid isn't helping the issue. In fact, its really against the spirit of this place.

That is an outright lie, and I'm calling you out on it. I have never once said someone can't wear a baby or kids diaper because they dont fit. I've always said they don't fit because they simply don't fit. There is a big difference there. And what I have also said is if someone can squeeze into them, and make them work for their own needs with controlled releases, than that's perfectly fine. Just don't come on here and mislead others into thinking they fit and work for most any adult. Which as I've pointed out before is also a complete lie that needs to be stomped out whenever it comes up.

I'm not trying to say "you are doing it wrong", just that 1. Squeezing into Goodnites doesn't mean the same as fitting into them, and 2. If you limit yourself to Goodnites and what most stores carry, you will never know how good the really good stuff is.

And again, if people want to enjoy Goodnites, fine we aren't arguing against people tastes or telling them they are "doing it wrong" just stating facts, I think very few of us are "on a hate train"

Replying to the original post even though there is a whole chain of comments which seems only losely related.
That does seem like an extremely 'tight' fit, not sure if it will ever have any of it's original intended usability left.

While I suppose tight around the thighs would slow leaks, I wonder if the absorbent part actually wrap around the member in a sufficient manner to actually absorb liquid.

I'm just wondering, is your member pointing down or up under your test fit?

On a thought of XXL, considering the target market is still kids, I would assume the height isn't going to increase much, possibly more width for the widenning population...

Goodnites fit me just fine. In fact, it was recommended by Northshore that I transition to the small sized Dry 24/7s, simply because their mediums are too large for me. I won't question anybody with a 32" waist wearing Goodnites, because I know they will work better for them than any Crinklz or Better Dry when they have very little fluid leakage. I was even told by a Kimberly Clark representative that Depends pull-ons are too large for me. So I have two choices: Either North Shore Go Supremes in the small size, or Goodnites. Goodnites are more affordable, so that's the product I utilize during times when I am at my best.

That can of worms need to be closed again, I can't believe some members are so narrow minded about this subject, please leave us alone, if you don't like people wearing Goodnites don't answer the posts about them and let others that like them answer the topic, don't spread your hate over Goodnites and baby or kids diapers in every topic where they are mentioned for god sake.

Again it isn't "hate" its Facts and knowledge, but if you don't want to see it, then fine, I wont keep wasting time and energy on deaf ears.

Slomo said:
That is an outright lie, and I'm calling you out on it. I have never once said someone can't wear a baby or kids diaper because they dont fit. I've always said they don't fit because they simply don't fit. There is a big difference there. And what I have also said is if someone can squeeze into them, and make them work for their own needs with controlled releases, than that's perfectly fine. Just don't come on here and mislead others into thinking they fit and work for most any adult. Which as I've pointed out before is also a complete lie that needs to be stomped out whenever it comes up.
So again, let me just state, you don't out right say it, but it seems that way, with the tone of your reply, you are being extremely belittling and inflammatory.

Slomo said:
Yeah really. Why the heck does this even keep coming up? Have we not beaten this to death already? Nobody has yet to debunk the dictionaries, and all it takes is one minute to look it up and verify what fit even means.

BabyTyrant said:
I'm not trying to say "you are doing it wrong", just that 1. Squeezing into Goodnites doesn't mean the same as fitting into them, and 2. If you limit yourself to Goodnites and what most stores carry, you will never know how good the really good stuff is.

And again, if people want to enjoy Goodnites, fine we aren't arguing against people tastes or telling them they are "doing it wrong" just stating facts, I think very few of us are "on a hate train"

BabyTyrant said:
Again it isn't "hate" its Facts and knowledge, but if you don't want to see it, then fine, I wont keep wasting time and energy on deaf ears.

Again BabyTyrant, see my opening statement. I was not aiming it at you, but everyone in this community, where there is a history of shaming people for liking or using goodnites. You were the only one in this thread that actually started out decent, and was'Hey, whatever floats your boat.'

However, once again, you bring it to a level of belittling and insulting people that don't agree with you, hiding behind 'just stating the facts.'

My intention was to bring the issue to the front, because once again, unless people are being harmful to themselves or others, or asking for advice, we shouldn't really be critical of what is under their pants. After all, once again, support community, and spreading this ideal of shame around isn't helping anyone.

Azie said:
So again, let me just state, you don't out right say it, but it seems that way, with the tone of your reply, you are being extremely belittling and inflammatory.

Again BabyTyrant, see my opening statement. I was not aiming it at you, but everyone in this community, where there is a history of shaming people for liking or using goodnites. You were the only one in this thread that actually started out decent, and was'Hey, whatever floats your boat.'

However, once again, you bring it to a level of belittling and insulting people that don't agree with you, hiding behind 'just stating the facts.'

My intention was to bring the issue to the front, because once again, unless people are being harmful to themselves or others, or asking for advice, we shouldn't really be critical of what is under their pants. After all, once again, support community, and spreading this ideal of shame around isn't helping anyone.

Again you lie. What benefit do you gain from such misinformation? There is no "tone" nor did I say anything belittling. What I say is exactly what I mean. And there is no reading in between the lines beyond what you alone are fabricating. So please stop.

Babytyrant and I are also simply not belittling or insulting anyone here. We truly are simply stating the facts as well. It really is the blunt truth that baby diapers and goodnites simply do not properly fit most adults. There is no reading in between the lines with this statement, it is factual and proven.

Now can an adult squeeze into one, yes. Do they work for some people as well, absolutely. We have not once refuted either of these points as you are indicating, nor are we being critical to anyone for wearing them. Again, and for further clarification, what we are being critical of people coming on here and saying they fit and work perfectly, which is an obvious lie we don't stand for being propigated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back