• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hi there! I'm Shannon and i'm from Brisbane, Australia and i haven't really been active in the community as much as i wish i could be but I'm hoping to change that.. would be awesome to meet up with like minded ABDL's in the area! :D though I'm always down to chat and make new friends~!

<3

Reactions: nappyonme
Hi and welcome Shannon! We have a lot of members here from Australia so I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. I see you like gaming. What are your favorites?

Shannon said:
Hi there! I'm Shannon and i'm from Brisbane, Australia and i haven't really been active in the community as much as i wish i could be but I'm hoping to change that.. would be awesome to meet up with like minded ABDL's in the area! :D though I'm always down to chat and make new friends~!

<3

Yeah... I like gaming very much and would like to see your favorite things about gaming.

Thank you for the warm welcomes! :D I'm mainly an FPS player, so my huge game to play is Overwatch but i don't mind RPG's and whatnot :)

Hi Shannon,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back