Please Don't Ask Me For My Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally feel that pictures are up to the person sending them. I have been widowed now for three years and I don't need anyone saying or telling me "sorry to hear" or things of that nature. I went through thirty five years on my own really. My husband never once participated or involved himself with my passion of diapers. I don't consider myself over the hill at fifty six either. I don't think pictures are necessary for people to get to know each other, though I have seen and encountered many fakes and frauds over the years in the dating scene. I am not really here for dating or finding an SO. I am here to open eyes and sharpen minds, and get it into peoples brains that diapers is a love beyond the boundaries of sight. A picture tells me nothing about anyone, nor does it explain their walk of life. I think chatting and getting to know someone is the only way to feel someone. I have asked many men to Skype with me from dating sites and 99 % refused. So you have that 1 % that just may be willing. So think first before asking someone for a picture. Are you willing to sacrifice a friend just to see what they may or may not look like. Ask yourself that first.

trysexiea said:
Questions stupid but what is the girl said after receiving your picture?

i said something like "well, at least your face isn't covered in acne like i imagined"

i'm "the girl" that starlight is often talking about

Alexia said:
i said something like "well, at least your face isn't covered in acne like i imagined"

i'm "the girl" that starlight is often talking about

if you're as direct as me, It may not have helped. I am 99% too honest with people, I try to make efforts to be less honest because people do not like honesty or frankness.

Last edited:
Evahasgone2 said:
I totally feel that pictures are up to the person sending them. I have been widowed now for three years and I don't need anyone saying or telling me "sorry to hear" or things of that nature. I went through thirty five years on my own really. My husband never once participated or involved himself with my passion of diapers. I don't consider myself over the hill at fifty six either. I don't think pictures are necessary for people to get to know each other, though I have seen and encountered many fakes and frauds over the years in the dating scene. I am not really here for dating or finding an SO. I am here to open eyes and sharpen minds, and get it into peoples brains that diapers is a love beyond the boundaries of sight. A picture tells me nothing about anyone, nor does it explain their walk of life. I think chatting and getting to know someone is the only way to feel someone. I have asked many men to Skype with me from dating sites and 99 % refused. So you have that 1 % that just may be willing. So think first before asking someone for a picture. Are you willing to sacrifice a friend just to see what they may or may not look like. Ask yourself that first.
Very thoughtful post. I'd rather write to people and read messages from them although a picture to get to know someone isn't all bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back