Need help (pull up)

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I would love some reccomendations for a good discreet diaper to wear to work I currently wear 24/7 almost aside from when I’m at work and want to make that transition to 24/7 for real, I know goodnites are super discreet and no one would ever know but I think they are so ugly is there anything else like them that is cuter? I’m afraid to wear my abu’s or crinklz to work as I know for a fact it’d make me uncomfortable Iv worn to work as I work at a gas station and frequently pop in off the clock but when I wear in my own clothes I can dress strategically which makes me feel more comfortable but with the uniform I’m made to wear while working it’d be obvious ? Any suggestion would be appreciated greatly thanks!

tykeboy123 said:
I would love some reccomendations for a good discreet diaper to wear to work...

It would be helpful to understand what you define as discreet? Are these for wearing only?

if you are wearing for fun or comfort and not using your diaper then real fit for men should fit the bill as they look like mens underware, if you are using your diaper (Ie flooding) then a thicker premium diaper is recommended as they are not noticeable with the correct size pants (one size up and a darker colour), wet pants is way more noticeable then a diaper buldge.

IMO tykables has the best "wear to work" tabbed diaper on the market right now with their Little Builders. They're just thick enough to be functional while being discrete, the shell is soft plastic, they've got front and rear waist elastic for comfort, the leak guards are good, they use refastenable velcro tapes, and the price isn't too high. The soft plastic and velcro panel make them really quiet under clothes too. (they're also doing a great job of keeping them in stock!) Basically they're a premium ABDL diaper (with all the premium features) but with all the necessary adjustments to make them ideal for wearing to work or school.

The only drawback for wear-to-work is the shell is a somewhat peach-colored background, and will be questionable to see if your shirt comes untucked in back. White would be better in that regard, though I think that would really detract from their overall appearance. So the only thing you ever really need to worry about with them is make sure your shirt stays tucked in.

None of the adolescent bedwetting pants are going to provide anywhere near the capacity of a Little Builders. They absorb fast and have enough capacity to take one flood or several smaller wettings, and the standing leak guards are better too.

It's amazing how often this comes up. As already mentioned, thin is nowhere near discrete because thin equals leaks which are the most noticable of all. And as we have said many times around here, nobody notices unless you make it completely obvious. So wear and use whatever thickness you need and can trust will not leak. Adjust your wardrobe accordingly, and don't worry about it.

If you are looking for a pullup, northshore has what I consider to be one of the best pullups on the market. Although, all of their brand products are pretty discreet to wear to work.

Not a pull up, but molicare super plus is super absorbent and discrete.

Llayden said:
It would be helpful to understand what you define as discreet? Are these for wearing only?
Well discreet means noone can tell?? .. like secretive as far as I am concerned lol?

I just started wearing attend diapers when I go out . And was wearing Tena pullups. Both are discrete. Now if you are wetting whatever you're wearing the diaper is better. I don't have a choice anymore due to no control. But if you're not gonna be wetting all the time the Tena pullups are great

Reactions: antte91
Twinmom said:
I just started wearing attend diapers when I go out . And was wearing Tena pullups. Both are discrete. Now if you are wetting whatever you're wearing the diaper is better. I don't have a choice anymore due to no control. But if you're not gonna be wetting all the time the Tena pullups are great
Ok ty

My usual brand is Indasec Discreet Pants, I've wore them in many places, even with a lot of people around, and nobody noticed. However, I don't know if you'll find it locally.

They aren't as cute as others, but the padding feels great 🥰

Hemix said:
My usual brand is Indasec Discreet Pants, I've wore them in many places, even with a lot of people around, and nobody noticed. However, I don't know if you'll find it locally.

They aren't as cute as others, but the padding feels great 🥰
I have since posting this found that xl goodnites and stuffers (either toddler or adult) work very well for my prevy I get the thickness and protection between my legs without sacrificing the discrete nature of goodnites, my only complaint is I wish they were cuter wheres the xl goodnites with disney characters and cute graphics at come on now huggies, they 100 percent have to know that a percentage of their market is abdl and they probably just try to avoid it like the plague for fear of bad publicity I'm still waiting for the Pampers cruisers size 12 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
For what I wanted this is the best solution I have found so far, and honestly I could care less the designs if its goodnites as they all kinda suck at this particularly instance I used a girls goodnites cuz I had bought them for my gf and thats what I had...lol also feel free to message or follow me on instagram @thelittleone1991

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220928-151213_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220928-151213_Instagram.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
tykeboy123 said:
I would love some reccomendations for a good discreet diaper to wear to work I currently wear 24/7 almost aside from when I’m at work and want to make that transition to 24/7 for real, I know goodnites are super discreet and no one would ever know but I think they are so ugly is there anything else like them that is cuter? I’m afraid to wear my abu’s or crinklz to work as I know for a fact it’d make me uncomfortable Iv worn to work as I work at a gas station and frequently pop in off the clock but when I wear in my own clothes I can dress strategically which makes me feel more comfortable but with the uniform I’m made to wear while working it’d be obvious ? Any suggestion would be appreciated greatly thanks!
Depends night defense for men are my favorite pull-up.

Back