Northshore Mega Supreme diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmac

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I committed to trying the 12 hour capacity advertised by NS. So far i am 6 hours in and have wet several times and no leaks. The diaper is getting very bulky and swollen but the inside is holding it up and I am dry. I do have a very small bladder so I may pee more than normal. I am really happy with the performance.

They do run a bit small and the large is just fitting me but otherwise they are top shelf. I’ll update as the day and the wetness progress

Fatmac said:
I committed to trying the 12 hour capacity advertised by NS. So far i am 6 hours in and have wet several times and no leaks. The diaper is getting very bulky and swollen but the inside is holding it up and I am dry. I do have a very small bladder so I may pee more than normal. I am really happy with the performance.

They do run a bit small and the large is just fitting me but otherwise they are top shelf. I’ll update as the day and the wetness progress

I personally found they do last up to 12 hours, even with my staying well hydrated. However, that 12 hours only applies to daytime use. With side sleeping they do not last even 6 hours.

Fatmac said:

I'm guessing by running a but small, you mean width-wise as most people report MegaMax to run long/tall compared to other diapers. We've had a few complaints about the width for people that are near the higher end of the waist/hip range in size large. It's not been an issue at all on other sizes. Small and Medium run tall and wide...most similar to Dry 24/7 sizing.

We are widening the landing zone in size medium and large which should help make these fit better for your situation. We're also working on an XL size. The wider landing zones should be available by March with the XL size maybe a about 2 months behind.

I fall in the middle of the stated size range and the side tabs just seem short. The diaper reached and held fine it would just add to the ease of self diapering, in my opinion.

I am sure they hold the stated liquid but I reached that way ahead of 12 hours lol. I wish it was 12. Again not a product issue at all.

I will be buying a case soon thank you

Fatmac said:
I fall in the middle of the stated size range and the side tabs just seem short. The diaper reached and held fine it would just add to the ease of self diapering, in my opinion.

I am sure they hold the stated liquid but I reached that way ahead of 12 hours lol. I wish it was 12. Again not a product issue at all.

I will be buying a case soon thank you

Ok, thanks. That's why we say "up to 12 hrs" as it will not be 12 hours for everyone especially those needing extra heavy fluids for kidney problems. But for many, they will last 12 hours or even more if needed.

I tested them. They can swell to a comical size. Good value

With stuffers they last even longer and hold more that expected. I also appreciate the sample pack of the other NS mega diapers as well as the sample pack of wipes. I think these might be my go to for a while

Any word on the NEW upcoming colored diapers from Northshore?

12srepaid said:
Any word on the NEW upcoming colored diapers from Northshore?

The colored Supreme Lites have been produced at the factory. We'll have our pre-stash available next week to send the contest winners their free bags and the containers with stock available for sale will arrive mid January...they're preparing to leave Europe as we speak.

NorthShoreAdam said:
The colored Supreme Lites have been produced at the factory. We'll have our pre-stash available next week to send the contest winners their free bags and the containers with stock available for sale will arrive mid January...they're preparing to leave Europe as we speak.

Cool, Thank You NorthShoreAdam.

"Cool" is right...we're super excited to see them in person next week...and the colors are all "cool tones" such as green, blue and purple!

Nice. Are you going to be producing colored versions of the Supremes as well?

NorthShoreAdam said:
I'm guessing by running a but small, you mean width-wise as most people report MegaMax to run long/tall compared to other diapers. We've had a few complaints about the width for people that are near the higher end of the waist/hip range in size large. It's not been an issue at all on other sizes. Small and Medium run tall and wide...most similar to Dry 24/7 sizing.

We are widening the landing zone in size medium and large which should help make these fit better for your situation. We're also working on an XL size. The wider landing zones should be available by March with the XL size maybe a about 2 months behind.

I didn't see anything on your website. Is there a way to order a sample pack with two sizes to determine which is right for me?

Khaymen said:
I didn't see anything on your website. Is there a way to order a sample pack with two sizes to determine which is right for me?

State your request at https://www.northshorecare.com/customer-service/information-request

- - - Updated - - -

DLTree said:
Nice. Are you going to be producing colored versions of the Supremes as well?

That is the plan. If the colored Supreme Lites are received well then we plan to bring the colors to the Supreme later in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back