Thread: Transgender in ABDL Scene

Default Transgender in ABDL Scene

I've noticed there are quite a few Transgender (across the spectrum) folk who enjoy the ABDL scene. Why do you think this is? I personally think its partially because I feel like I missed out on my my young childhood as I transitioned later in life.

Babies are submissive. Many people crossdress to feel submissive. I have about ten maid outfits besides the normal girl clothes.

I don't think there is any broad explanation for that specific pairing. You tend to find a lot of crossover within the kink community, probably for a whole variety of reasons.

Lots of furries are into ABDL. Lots of ABDLs types are into bondage. Lots of bondage types get into cross-dressing. Personally my starting point was bondage and I got into the diaper thing from the humiliation / submissive side.

My best guess is that once you step out of the norm and into the kinky, it's easy to get exposure to all kinds of things, and likely you'll stumble into something you like that you otherwise would never have considered or even know existed.

Im not sure that TS or cross-dressing has any particular connection with ABDL other than the fact that a lot of people do both. It sounds more like two kinks (CD and ABDL) that cross boundaries while TS is something you are born with anyhow.

It helped with my bottom dysphoria more than anything else, and provided a level of emotional comfort for something that (at the time) I couldn't shake and didn't fully understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kif View Post
    It helped with my bottom dysphoria more than anything else, and provided a level of emotional comfort for something that (at the time) I couldn't shake and didn't fully understand.
    Likewise. If I had to name a suspect cause for unusual coincidence of ABDLism and TS, this would be it. Diapers conveniently cover up and obscure the "wrong" parts, and my anatomy was a major reason that I felt uncomfortable without them.

I agree that when you try and like one kinky thing, you will try others. Three winters ago I decided to wear 24/7 to use up the diapers I had. I like them they have come a part of my daily routine. They are not an erotic stimulation like cross dressing and bondage but are fun none the less.