Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shortalls what to wear with them ?

Quote Originally Posted by failedsystem View Post
    I'd try hoodies and cloth covers for extra softness. I'd love to buy the tykable overalls but there expensive. Do you like them? Whats the quality?
    Quality is very good , the denim is thick and the fit is ok plenty of room for a full better dry diaper

Quote Originally Posted by momma2moosey View Post
    my little LOVES a onesie under his denim shortalls!!
    Oh, my gosh! Little Moosey's mommy? You're here? Welcome! Thanks for being a good momma.

Quote Originally Posted by SpAzpieSweeTot View Post
    Oh, my gosh! Little Moosey's mommy? You're here? Welcome! Thanks for being a good momma.
    Hey SpAzpieSweeTot! Nice to “speak” with you. Moosey said you guys have written back and forth. Thanks for the complements, this is all relatively new to me and I’m learning as we go

My mommy wife puts me in a onesie or toddler tshirt and my shortails, ow and my diaper, hehee. Sometimes she puts me in plastic pants over my disposable just incase me wets to much.
    Mommy tries to keep me's a dry baby.
    Lov u mommy
    Last edited by ABdrew; 1 Week Ago at 06:00.

I feel totally toddlerish this morning , I’m wearing a tykables onesie shirt in mid blue , shortalls , plastic pants and last nights better dry diaper which is quite wet and deffo messy
    Once onesie and shortalls are on I get the feeling of total helplessness knowing that an urgent need to go could result in an accident if I was just in underwear due to how long it would take to strip off

Quote Originally Posted by momma2moosey View Post
    Hey SpAzpieSweeTot! Nice to “speak” with you. Moosey said you guys have written back and forth. Thanks for the complements, this is all relatively new to me and I’m learning as we go
    Well, having a Little & his, or her, caretaker here, makes me feel like shouting, "Y'all, we have a supportive partner here! Everyone clap, and congratulate them on being a good team," from the rooftops, because it isn't as common as just having Littles. Sorry to get the thread off topic.

Back on topic, oh my gosh, Little For Big has 2 different Little bABy Girl shortalls, and a skirtall! I want the skirtall and the blue-green and pink shortall! Most of them are for Little bABy boys.

Well this evening I’ve got a thin yet absorbent disposable diaper on then a terry cloth diaper kite folded over that then T shirt and shortalls on ,
    Yes you can tell very easily I’ve got a diaper on due to the bulk of the cloth diaper Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	32045
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	32044