Shortalls what to wear with them ?

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’ve just got a pair of tykables shortalls and I love them , been wearing them with just a T shirt and diaper ,
But what else should I wear with them

That's all I wear with mine ... just a t-shirt, diaper and short socks.

Unfortunately, it's too cold where I am for shortalls until May or so. How I look forward to Spring!

Onsie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have some AB/DL t-shirts that I'll sometimes where with either my bib overalls or shortalls. You could also wear some knee socks with the shortalls.

Is the diaper worn underneath all neatly tucked in or do you leave a tantalizing edge of the diaper peeking out the shortall hem line ?
You didn't indicate what the shortall color was and presume the diaper is a contrasting color for effect !
The "T" shirt worn should be very short in the sleeve or a cap sleeve and definitely a bright white or pastel color.
Have you considered pinning a pacifier to the shortall ?
Sox - pretty ankle sox with lace effect and worn with mary jane shoes !

This would be my idea - perhaps doubling the diaper for bulk and that waddling walk !

babylock1 said:
Is the diaper worn underneath all neatly tucked in or do you leave a tantalizing edge of the diaper peeking out the shortall hem line ?
You didn't indicate what the shortall color was and presume the diaper is a contrasting color for effect !
The "T" shirt worn should be very short in the sleeve or a cap sleeve and definitely a bright white or pastel color.
Have you considered pinning a pacifier to the shortall ?
Sox - pretty ankle sox with lace effect and worn with mary jane shoes !

This would be my idea - perhaps doubling the diaper for bulk and that waddling walk !
Tonight I’ve got light blue polo shirt on , also a Crinklz Astronught with yellow plastic pants on (just in case toddler pees his diaper to much)☺️Then shortalls with paci on top
P/s shortalls is denim , dark blue

Well I’m in total toddler mode tonight , just lying here in my shortalls sucking paci wearing a not so clean or dry diaper and don’t want to be changed

I like to wear shortalls with tights or leggings underneath, and a onesie, cause I hate it when my shirt rides up. Though something like a striped long-arm shirt with shortalls also feels very toddlerish to me.

Well got some nice childish socks to go with them
image.jpg

I'd try hoodies and cloth covers for extra softness. I'd love to buy the tykable overalls but there expensive. Do you like them? Whats the quality?

failedsystem said:
I'd try hoodies and cloth covers for extra softness. I'd love to buy the tykable overalls but there expensive. Do you like them? Whats the quality?

Quality is very good , the denim is thick and the fit is ok plenty of room for a full better dry diaper

my little LOVES a onesie under his denim shortalls!!

momma2moosey said:
my little LOVES a onesie under his denim shortalls!!
Oh, my gosh! Little Moosey's mommy? You're here? Welcome! Thanks for being a good momma.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Oh, my gosh! Little Moosey's mommy? You're here? Welcome! Thanks for being a good momma.

Hey SpAzpieSweeTot! Nice to “speak” with you. Moosey said you guys have written back and forth. Thanks for the complements, this is all relatively new to me and I’m learning as we go ;)

My mommy wife puts me in a onesie or toddler tshirt and my shortails, ow and my diaper, hehee. Sometimes she puts me in plastic pants over my disposable just incase me wets to much.
Mommy tries to keep me's a dry baby.
Lov u mommy

Last edited:
I feel totally toddlerish this morning , I’m wearing a tykables onesie shirt in mid blue , shortalls , plastic pants and last nights better dry diaper which is quite wet and deffo messy
Once onesie and shortalls are on I get the feeling of total helplessness knowing that an urgent need to go could result in an accident if I was just in underwear due to how long it would take to strip off

momma2moosey said:
Hey SpAzpieSweeTot! Nice to “speak” with you. Moosey said you guys have written back and forth. Thanks for the complements, this is all relatively new to me and I’m learning as we go ;)
Well, having a Little & his, or her, caretaker here, makes me feel like shouting, "Y'all, we have a supportive partner here! Everyone clap, and congratulate them on being a good team," from the rooftops, because it isn't as common as just having Littles. Sorry to get the thread off topic.

Back on topic, oh my gosh, Little For Big has 2 different Little bABy Girl shortalls, and a skirtall! I want the skirtall and the blue-green and pink shortall! Most of them are for Little bABy boys.

Well this evening I’ve got a thin yet absorbent disposable diaper on then a terry cloth diaper kite folded over that then T shirt and shortalls on ,
Yes you can tell very easily I’ve got a diaper on due to the bulk of the cloth diaper image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 30
Back