Wearing to work/school

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorewriter93

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm about to enter day 3 of wearing a diaper to work. I work at O'Reilly Auto Parts, so I am on my feet all day and walking around a large portion of it as well. So far I've really liked wearing and it's made working much more enjoyable. Plus nobody except the one coworker I confided in knows I'm diapered.

That leads me to my questions:

Out of curiousity, who here has chosen to wear to places like work or school. What job do you do and does the diaper help/hinder your work? Have you ever wet at work, and if yes how do you change and dispose of the old diaper without anyone knowing?

I'm looking forward to some good responses. Have a wonderful diaper-filled day everyone.

In my opinion I don't think it is worth the risk. I would rather keep it at home than out myself in public.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I only wore on very rare occassions to school and never used them while I did.

I've worn countless times while working. I was a computer progreammer and there was a good long time I wore every day and used them (changing at lunch time). I'd go out for lunch and change in the rest room of the fast food place I was eating at or the mall (food court).

I have worn a diaper to work exclusively. I work in the security field and am busy all day. wearing a diaper does not cause ant problems, only makes my day easier.

I wear to work regularly. I am an engineer, so most days I am at my computer in my office or in meetings. I also teach at a local college, which keeps me on my feet in front of a classroom. I haven't had a problem except for one time I had a leak . I was in the office and I left after most people had gone. No issue.
a82a73ccc8febb4588e642c2c63ff174.jpg

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I’m incontinent, so wearing a diaper 24/7 is a must for me. However I’m self-employed so I work in a number of different places. I disclose my incontinence on diversity forms to flag it up and a couple of colleagues know, but I don’t make a big deal out of it.

There are few jobs out there where it might be handy to wear a diaper if you don’t have regular access to a bathroom, but otherwise I wouldn’t recommend wearing at work unless it’s for a medical need.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Most of the diapers I have are a bit too bulky for regular work use for me, so I'm fine with just waiting until I get home. I did used to wear diapers around college though, since baggy sweatpants were a-ok back then!

I've never worn to work. As a paramedic, my day is pretty dynamic and I'm often in pretty close quarters with people, so the risk just isn't worth the reward. In addition to that, I wear a flight suit nowadays, and Nomex is really thin, so it would be very difficult to actually conceal a diaper at work.

When I was working my last job I wore all the time, usually my modded training pants, but rarely wet. One time though I wore a Crinklz and finished up peeing while talking to a customer actually!

Just now gained the confidence to wear out in public so no I never wore to work and my job as one of the managers at a gas station means that it wouldn't help since I'm doing so many things at once when I'm working but I plan on going shopping padded now :)

After prostate surgery, I wore diapers to work, and everywhere else until I retired. It's been 16 years as of November, that
diapers are my underwear.

I wear diapers to work everyday. My boss found out a few months ago and told me to put them into the dumpster instead of the bathroom trash.

I don't habitually wear to work but I have on days when I have to drive 2+ hours to get to a client site. I usually change out when I get there and put a fresh one on when I leave but sometimes, especially if it's a short meeting day, I'll use a Dry 24/7 and wear that all day. I've never had a leak but it does sag a LOT and I've come close to leaking.

I wear the same diaper as the last post. The magically way is wearing diaper the whole day. Also face your fear. I realize all the fear was coming from family. Nobody cares about you as long as. You don't show or give hints that you are wearing. In the past weeks I keep my diaper wearing so. Top secret. I dont want anybody to know. I try to walk normal still working on it and act normal and do my work and do extra just to keep manger off my back . I use them for relaxing. Me at work and use it for pee. I keep it clean. So nobody smell it. Bottom line. Its for me and my need for diapers

Onesieman said:
I wear diapers to work everyday. My boss found out a few months ago and told me to put them into the dumpster instead of the bathroom trash.

That must have been embarrassing, lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diapers make the work day less stressful most days (save for when you're fighting a fungal infection).

I am night time incontinent. Lately I've started having leaks and accidents during the day, so I now wear pull-ups most days. I have worn full on diapers a few times. I found I was too distracted but I did enjoy not having to use the restroom.

I work in home health and wear to work every once in a while (like today!). Usually, when I need to, I'll stop and change at a public restroom in between appointments. Occasionally being diapered comes in handy, because there are some places I just don't want to use the restroom, but takes a little more planning overall.

When I started wearing 24/7 for varying periods, wearing to work was something I had to consider. At one time I felt like it would be too distracting but I got more comfortable with wearing (probably why 24/7 worked in the first place). I was concerned about discovery but my work is mostly on the computer, so it wasn't that hard to conceal. Most of it was in my head. If I knew I was going to be physically active, I'd wear a onesie. There are real challenges but the ones in my head were biggest.

Reactions: flipside
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back