North shore wipes

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all, when I received my case of maga max diapers there was a sample pack of wipes included.
I normally use baby wipes and really haven't given much thought to them, it was just something that's there.
A couple days ago I opened the sample pack of wipes and I have to say wow, these are fantastic. Other then being larger that baby wipes there's something in them that leaves feeling more clean or fresh, I don't really know what it is, but I def really like them, I'm going to order a case of these and just be done using baby wipes in general.

They're my favorite so far. I wish they were just a tad thicker, but they do have a pleasant scent and seem to have a lotion in them that feels good on the skin. Love 'em.

-RMS

While I like the idea of baby wipes and the smell, for practical purposes (and the fact I primarily use them for cleaning up poopy messes) the larger form factor works a lot better.

I'm glad I'm not the only odd one out. Northshore's adult wipes are indeed good. There's not much of a smell to them as they are fragrant free. Walmart also has adult wipes around the Incontinence products that I usually use, they're cheaper and they're good. However Northshore's are a bit thicker which I like most about them. They're both sturdier than baby wipes as they tend to roll up and tear quite easily, I use far less wipes using adult sized ones because you can fold them quite a few times.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They're okay but nothing has surpassed Huggies wipes for me. They have a substantial feeling other wipes lack.

I haven't tried Northshore wipes but I much prefer adult incontinence wipes to baby wipes. I use wipes when I'm out and about but you can beat incontinence foam and dry wipes when at home. I love the clinical incontinence smell.

I got a sample of those last couple orders ago. Still sitting in my drawer unused. May give them a try

Actually, the ones I like best are the Seni wipes. One of the local grocery chains (Ingle's, which I pronounce as if it was the Spanish word Ingles) has them in their pharmacy department.

Back