Anime that would be improved if the characters were diapered

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi peeps,

I don’t suppose this has to be limited to Anime but I just finished season 1 of Strike Witches... It does go from extremely risqué to actual nudy rudy scenes so buyer beware.

Anyway on topic so I was watching Strike Witches with the girls all only wear knickers/underwear on their bottom half (leaving nothing to the imagination) and like with everything else I started thinking if the girls were diapered it would give them a bit of modesty but also be very practical for long missions and most importantly Uber cute.

Does anyone have some Anime (or other entertainment) that they think would not only be enhanced by the characters being diapered but would also make sense?

Gundam for sure. Voltron too. Really any show where the characters are in a pilots seat for hours on end.

All of them. But that's just my preference. Politicians the same way.

Slomo said:
Gundam for sure. Voltron too. Really any show where the characters are in a pilots seat for hours on end.

Exactly, if IRL pilots/astronauts wear definitely so would mecha pilots. Btw Gundam G Reconguista insanely went the other direction having the pilot seat as a liftable toilet seat.... just another reason it was the worst Gundam series ever.

- - - Updated - - -

LittleSissieJolie said:
All of them. But that's just my preference. Politicians the same way.

For sure regarding Anime.

As for the politicians have you read about filibuster? Amazing that politicians can take something as lovely as a diaper and do evil with it.

Iv never realy seen a female anime character I didnt want to see diapered. Thought most iv found with that type of content were hentais.
On that note, any one know any anime with diaper content? Hentais included.

TB333 said:
Iv never realy seen a female anime character I didnt want to see diapered. Thought most iv found with that type of content were hentais.
On that note, any one know any anime with diaper content? Hentais included.

Don’t think so with Anime but I am enjoying this manga: https://myanimelist.net/manga/104048/Omujo

Although doubtful I think it would make a great Anime.

Back