Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My baby boy wants to go incontinent

Quote Originally Posted by TungstenM View Post
    Hello,
    My baby boy came to me today and said he wants to be incontinent. So he doesn’t get the choice, at all.
    Now, there are a few things that concern me: Price. I’m currently working a near minimum wage job and pricing would be difficult, and my baby boy volunteers.

My baby’s job: He’s on his second year as a special constable, so wearing 24/7 wouldn’t be the best. After the end of this year, he can apply to become a full time officer.

I’m fine changing, and fine keeping him wearing 24/7. Just does the risks outweigh the positives?
    You don't want to be incontinent, it's one thing to want to wear a diaper all the time, but there are times not having a choice can be a literal pain in the ass. Picture a situation where you either due to cost or just general unavailability can't get the supplies you need... tell him to give wearing a year a try but not to try anything to push problems.

Hi but what you can do so can see what it will be like is get him Catherised with an indwelling one left open so have no control over it