Am I a sissy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabesissy

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I’ve had sissy urges for a very long time. I’ve endured myself in them before like dressing up and watching sissy Hypnos. In the moment I love it but once I finish I hate it and myself. For a while I had many girl clothes like lingerie and felt very good in them but then purged myself away from them all and have felt much better and myself again. I am started to have urges of dressing up and [Removed] being a sissy to a sexy mistress and doing whatever she wants being turned into a sexy sissy myself. I’ve told my gf about it and she is not into it. I want to know if I really am a sissy and if I should stop running from it and accept it or ignore it. If I should accept it can anyone be my mistress? If I should ignore it how should I do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest that if it's a big problem for you, you should seek a psychologist. We often discuss being a sissy on this site, and sometimes our advise or support is unrealistic. What you're asking from your gf is a lot and puts a lot on her. If it's not her thing, and I would guess it's not for most girls, you're both going to have different and opposing desires.

As for your question, "am I a sissy", it certainly sounds like you want to live that lifestyle. At age 19 you are going to have acceptance problems because you've probably been raised to see yourself as a male in all the typical, socially accepted norms. As an AB/DL person from an early age, I had lots of problems accepting that part of my personality. I grew up on the Jersey Shore and even had friends whose parents were in the Mafia. We were expected to be tough and getting into fights was part of my life. Justifying that with wanting to wear and use diapers was a big problem for me.

As I grew older however, I began to accept who I was and I accepted the fact that I was many things, not just some kid who had to be tough. I also needed those desires satiated by wearing diapers to be appeased. Acceptance is liberation but moderation can enable a more healthy life. There's a time and place for all things and we have to live in a vanilla, muggle world. Only you can decide how far you want or need to take your sissy life.

When I went to college, I threw caution to the wind after I was dumped by my serious girlfriend and took up with a guy. Our relationship lasted all through college, so yeah, I sucked my share of cock, but I usually was a bottom. It can be done, but there were a number of prices to be paid with my last year seeing me as a patient in a mental facility, so be careful. The road less taken can lead one to a very different destination.

Reactions: Trevor
wannabesissy said:
I’ve had sissy urges for a very long time. I’ve endured myself in them before like dressing up and watching sissy Hypnos. In the moment I love it but once I finish I hate it and myself. For a while I had many girl clothes like lingerie and felt very good in them but then purged myself away from them all and have felt much better and myself again. I am started to have urges of dressing up and [Removed] being a sissy to a sexy mistress and doing whatever she wants being turned into a sexy sissy myself. I’ve told my gf about it and she is not into it. I want to know if I really am a sissy and if I should stop running from it and accept it or ignore it. If I should accept it can anyone be my mistress? If I should ignore it how should I do that?

The first thing id like to ad here is ONLY YOU can answer that question dear .

Second its the nature of Sissy life that when aroused (hence Sissy's are usely (as the majority are indeed men BUT there are also female and transgender Sissies ) Denied the possibility to pleasure them self and therefore kept in a long arousal state witch in tern makes them more willingly to stay in said Sissy role and submissiveness to there Mistress /Master. SO to answer youre question is it normal for me to be al hipped up before and after when you had youe ..... Its al gone thats perfectly natural for the majority of Sissy's dear.

As you now know youre Gf isent in to this i would refrain from trying to talk her in to this and accept this (MAYBE in time she will be willing as she needs some time OR she will never ) , Trying to ignore youe feelings will only increase youre suffering my dear, With accepting i would like to ad yes BUT this does NOT mean you now should go on al cylinders with this but perhaps LEARN about what Sissy life is and whats it al about dear. (as its NOT just about frilly dresses and sucking cocks and what not) Sadly in RL the nrs are against you to be able to find a Dom /Mistress /Master as us Subs outnr the Doms IMMENSELY BUT they are out there. Also you have the possibility to RP (role play ) as Sissy in certain so called Forced fem sites witch is for many Sissies there way of getting there Sissy cravings takend care of. and there are of course the professional Doms BUT those are NOT cheap tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is from my perspective although I found out I was not a sissy. I know that world can be a hard place to get into. It is not something to me that is accepted as much as I wear a diaper. I played with the idea of being a sissy for a while but (for me) and for me only it lead to a bigger realization that I was trying to live a childhood that I didn't have. I am transgender and well that is a different story all together. You have already established that you are one. As for your gf don't push it on her. This maybe a part of your life that she don't want any part of. You have to find a balance between her and your sissy desires. This is not easy to do. I had one person that I met they were a sissy but had to go to great lengths to have his sissy time. I wish you the best of luck Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back