• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Not really sure why....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wishyou64

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to redeem myself from the horrors of lurker status, and say hi. I pop in here once in awhile, and it seems to be happening more frequently too. I'm into more of the diaper loving than the baby side of things. Diapers feel so comfy, warm, and secure. They also happen to be somewhat of a turn on.

Besides my semi love of diapers, I also consider myself submissive and open to quite a lot of things. Nevertheless, I'm here to say hello because worst case scenario.... I still have my diapers.

-Wish

wishyou64 said:
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to redeem myself from the horrors of lurker status, and say hi. I pop in here once in awhile, and it seems to be happening more frequently too. I'm into more of the diaper loving than the baby side of things. Diapers feel so comfy, warm, and secure. They also happen to be somewhat of a turn on.

Besides my semi love of diapers, I also consider myself submissive and open to quite a lot of things. Nevertheless, I'm here to say hello because worst case scenario.... I still have my diapers.

-Wish

So what other interests do you have other than Diapers? I'm into gaming myself. I have lots of modern consoles. PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, PSP, PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS, three iPhone devices, and even a simple PC.

Hello Wish,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

There's no denying that diapers are comfy, warm and secure. And they turn me on, too. Isn't that what draws us in here?

CLPP said:
There's no denying that diapers are comfy, warm and secure. And they turn me on, too. Isn't that what draws us in here?

Yeah, but I haven't wore diapers in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back