Diaper variety pack??

Rearz has a sample pack.
Wearing clouds will let you order one or two of each.
Several of the incontinence suppliers ofter sample packs (HDIS, ExpressMedical, ...).

I was selling some but since eBay don't allow to sell in USD from Canada, it doesn't worth it anymore.

Every now and then I will sell extra packs of diapers when it doesn't all fit in my stash spot, and I have even sold "variety packs" of sorts before.

The problem is to make it worth selling diapers you either have to have a need to make space or you have to get a decent enough price to cover the cost of the diapers + PayPal + shipping.

The best price is by the case (sometimes by the half case is also not bad), any smaller quantity the buyer would be charged close to or above $3/diaper depending on what diapers they are buying; this makes it hard for people to offer variety packs due to sheer starting price, or it just takes a while and saving some diapers from every case/half case that you buy for a while.

If I were to offer a variety pack what I have to offer is Little Pawz, Barebums, Kiddos, and Tykables Overnights, all in size Large, the most convenient way would be in a 40 pack (half case) as that's the size of the box on hand, otherwise I would need to find smaller boxes somewhere.

If this sounds like something someone is interested just let me know, and I will get a package together and ready to ship next week.

BabyTyrant said:
If this sounds like something someone is interested just let me know, and I will get a package together and ready to ship next week.

What makes it so hard is how much all the shippers charge the average private individual to ship. It can cost me just as much to send a package to another state in the US as it can to pay shipping to a business for the same package from overseas.

bambinod said:
What makes it so hard is how much all the shippers charge the average private individual to ship. It can cost me just as much to send a package to another state in the US as it can to pay shipping to a business for the same package from overseas.

That's shipping in the US for you, I have to imagine shipping is probably cheaper in most of the world compared to The United States, and they say that The United States Postal Service is actually losing quite a bit of money.

If they are it must be due to chronic inefficiency.

The shipping service I hate the most is UPS though, I never use them, they seem to provide terrible service, and i loathe their shipping option of handing it to the USPS to actually deliver your stuff.

I always either use USPS, or typically for larger packages (like diapers) I used FedEx, and these days I am always cautious of how much I'm selling stuff for, especially on eBay, if it isn't at a certain price or higher I'm not gonna sell it and then have to lose a lot of the sales price on shipping and fees (eBay is the worst for cheap things, idk how all those sellers can sell things for like $5-$10 all the time, if I did that I wouldn't be making anything, especially considering you have to allow money to pay yourself)

There are adult diaper sample packs on eBay now with ABU, Bambino, Tykables, Rearz, Cuddlz, and other premium diapers. They are obviously expensive per diaper, but as mentioned above the fees and shipping cut into that. And you’re paying for the convienience of having multiple different diaper brands at the same time without buying a bunch of bags or cases. So, it’s worth it to some people.

You're also paying for the ebay rediculous overhead on small $ purchases. The shift to charging ebay fees on the shipping and mandated paypal payments pretty much mean if you can't put up low cost items without coming out with a net loss.

Having sold plenty of stuff on eBay before, PayPal fees are 3.5% (which is not that bad), but there is also 10% eBay fees charged monthly, so that is already close to 15% in fees; and then there is shipping which on a small package (think a game or DVD) could go as high as $8 or $9 priority in ConUS (Continental United States), even cheap shipping could still be $4 or $5, that is just a part of why people charge what they do on eBay.

If you go to large quantities packages, like a couple 10 packs of diapers; now you are at $15-$20+ for shipping

The other half being greed.

Point is if you can avoid eBay then sellers can give you the same stuff for at least 10% less; but either way buying multiple cases of diapers to be able to sell variety packs at $3 per diaper is a hefty investment all at once, even more so if the seller is to offer multiple sizes and all the different available prints.

Your best bet in small quantities of 1 or 2 diapers per design is an already established website like WearingClouds; otherwise you can either wait for a rare opportunity of someone having saved the last pack or two in a case for potentially years, order what you like in only 1 or 2 designs, or maybe split an order with another ABDL (preferably living near you to avoid extra costs in shipping).

But if anyone wants mixed packs of Barebums, Little Pawz, Kiddos, and Tykables Overnights, all in size large I can sell some mixed packs.

Back