Paranormal

TB333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Does anyone here belive in paranormal stuff? Iv had alot of stuff happen to me, from floating things when i was a kid to actual seeing things. Anyone elts have stuff like this this happen to them?

Positively for sure? Most cannot say without proof. However, I travel and film various locations, I am an Urban Exploration Filmographer by hobby, and have been to several places. I have heard and seen the unexplainable, even after searching vigorously for the source or what could have caused the anomaly, some was never explained, even with advanced cameras, lighting, computers, and more technology, we could never debunk some of it. I'll share a few of the shorter instances, so I don't write a book.

Abandoned science facility, shut down by EPA, entered one of the buildings and immediately felt slightly off, heard what sounded like a dog's bark. I had two lights and a camera, all with over 50% battery, I know that my crew and I were alone. The bark was easily heard by all of us, as if the animal or human imitating it was very close, after hearing it, my equipment went dead. I had to battery swap everything, we stood there, looked at each other and listened for it again, but nothing. We still searched thoroughly afterwards to no avail. It still chills me a bit, due to how audible and real it felt, even to find nothing inside or out. There were various specimens and remains in the building from its history, it was sealed too well for anything but birds to get in.

Abandoned apartments, closed for some time but this section wasn't damaged, just unlocked but closed up. Looking around for a mini explore video, entered a building that was set up like townhouses, two to a building. Looked around, undamaged but kind of dirty as expected, after entering the second floor we stood around, still for a pan shot and heard a knock followed by a louder bang. We closed all doors upon entry and were not moving or talking when this happened. The noise was from the first floor kitchen area, only place with hard flooring, the cabinets had been closed and a broom that was in a corner had been toppled over. We opened the cabinets, but didn't touch the broom, no airflow, no power, no open windows or doors and we were on the second floor, we only captured the audio.

That is two, but I have more, just want to keep this short. All of these are backed by audio and/or video evidence, as well as my crew. What does anyone else have? I may list more at a later date if asked, curious to see what others have. To answer your question, yes, I believe.

I've had an actual ghost encounter. I was with my best friend from college at the time. We had gone home to my house for the weekend for some good food cooked by my mom. My (my parents' house) had a long history of poltergeist activity, so my friend brought a Ouija Board. We waited until 12 midnight to play with it. The planchet was moving around the board and I of course thought he was moving it. He later told me he thought I was moving it.

The last thing my friend said was, "Well, if there's a spirit here, show yourself god damn it" and that's when it appeared in the doorway that separated the two rooms. My bedroom and TV room were in the attic of a cape cod house. A full figured apparition of a man appeared and began to float toward us. You could see through him and worse, you could see a skeletal structure. It floated through my left side as it turned right, floating entirely through my friend and into an outside wall. My friend later said that all of him felt cold. Only my left side felt cold. The two of us were terrified.

The worst part was that I came home on the weekends and I had to sleep in that room. Even after I graduated from college when I returned with my wife to visit, I had to sleep with that door closed. I've often wondered if the house is still haunted?

NehFaasSinonKron said:
Positively for sure? Most cannot say without proof. However, I travel and film various locations, I am an Urban Exploration Filmographer by hobby, and have been to several places. I have heard and seen the unexplainable, even after searching vigorously for the source or what could have caused the anomaly, some was never explained, even with advanced cameras, lighting, computers, and more technology, we could never debunk some of it. I'll share a few of the shorter instances, so I don't write a book.

Abandoned science facility, shut down by EPA, entered one of the buildings and immediately felt slightly off, heard what sounded like a dog's bark. I had two lights and a camera, all with over 50% battery, I know that my crew and I were alone. The bark was easily heard by all of us, as if the animal or human imitating it was very close, after hearing it, my equipment went dead. I had to battery swap everything, we stood there, looked at each other and listened for it again, but nothing. We still searched thoroughly afterwards to no avail. It still chills me a bit, due to how audible and real it felt, even to find nothing inside or out. There were various specimens and remains in the building from its history, it was sealed too well for anything but birds to get in.

Abandoned apartments, closed for some time but this section wasn't damaged, just unlocked but closed up. Looking around for a mini explore video, entered a building that was set up like townhouses, two to a building. Looked around, undamaged but kind of dirty as expected, after entering the second floor we stood around, still for a pan shot and heard a knock followed by a louder bang. We closed all doors upon entry and were not moving or talking when this happened. The noise was from the first floor kitchen area, only place with hard flooring, the cabinets had been closed and a broom that was in a corner had been toppled over. We opened the cabinets, but didn't touch the broom, no airflow, no power, no open windows or doors and we were on the second floor, we only captured the audio.

That is two, but I have more, just want to keep this short. All of these are backed by audio and/or video evidence, as well as my crew. What does anyone else have? I may list more at a later date if asked, curious to see what others have. To answer your question, yes, I believe.

Please do post more. I found it pretty interesting.

I personally don't. I think there's phenomenon we can't currently explain or understand. But "magic" or things that transcend our physical space aren't possible imo. By no means does this mean I think ghosts/paranormal things don't exist (although I am skeptical), we just don't understand and can explain them yet. Although after hearing some of the stories here and a few other ones I've always wondered, but am not convinced yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back