• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Lurker interested in actually reading topics on here again after a while.

ScriptedGamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
Hey everyone. I created an account on this forum because you needed an account to search for topics. However, I haven't posted in a while so it ended up locking my ability to see articles, to my annoyance. So I had to create this post so I can read most topics again. I probably won't post many more posts unless it locks me from reading posts in this manner again.

I am a gamer and like to play video games on my consoles, PC, and phone. I have a lot of consoles, including a Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo 3DS, Microsoft Xbox One, Xbox 360, Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation Portable. That's a lot of consoles...

I play a lot of video games such as RPG games, action games, and platformer games. I hardly play sports games because I'm not interested in sports. One RPG game I'm playing recently is Persona 5 for the PlayStation 4. I'm interested in the game and played about 18 hours of the game. A website says the game is 96 hours long so I presumably have invest a lot more time to complete it. It is pretty good though so I don't really mind this.

I like Pokémon a lot, I've been playing since the original Blue version on Game Boy. My favorite Pokémon is Skuntank. I discovered I liked skunks around 2011 and found the skunk Pokémon in a picture on Fur Affinity. Skunks are pretty cool animals. Generally I like the Poison type a lot as I like Pokémon such as Scolipede, Drapion, Swalot, Garbodor, and Venusaur. But I also like Grumpig which is a Psychic type Pokémon, and it is funny too.

I know it sounds like I'm more into gaming than the topic of this website, but I only came on here so I can read the posts as I explained earlier... so I hope I don't have to do this posting thing again for a long time.

Hmm. Well...Welcome ScriptedGamer. We hope you post here at least a little bit. We are a support group and we thrive on participation so we encourage you to post more. :)

Hi Gamer
Wow that's some introduction
Well... Welcome to the :grouphug:

ESPF said:
Hi Gamer
Wow that's some introduction
Well... Welcome to the :grouphug:

What do you think about my introduction?

Very nice introduction. Welcome to the club! I'm a gamer too. Maybe we should hit up online on playstation and xbox sometime.

AnimeDude892 said:
Very nice introduction. Welcome to the club! I'm a gamer too. Maybe we should hit up online on playstation and xbox sometime.

You want to add me as a friend on Xbox and PlayStation? I can do that as soon as I get internet access back. Or maybe even now on PlayStation. I also have a Steam account to play PC games. What games do you like to play?

I'm also planning to get some parts so I can build a gaming PC for Christmas. It will cost a lot though so I have to check to make sure my parents can afford it though.

Last edited:
ScriptedGamer said:
You want to add me as a friend on Xbox and PlayStation? I can do that as soon as I get internet access back. Or maybe even now on PlayStation. I also have a Steam account to play PC games. What games do you like to play?

I'm also planning to get some parts so I can build a gaming PC for Christmas. It will cost a lot though so I have to check to make sure my parents can afford it though.

I have a PlayStation 4, an Xbox One, and an Xbox 360 for my older games that are no longer available for digital purchase on the Microsoft store. As for games, right now I'm currently playing the new Forza Horizon 4 which is the latest one, Gran Turismo Sport, and The Last of Us which is one of the best games that I've ever played in my life.

AnimeDude892 said:
I have a PlayStation 4, an Xbox One, and an Xbox 360 for my older games that are no longer available for digital purchase on the Microsoft store. As for games, right now I'm currently playing the new Forza Horizon 4 which is the latest one, Gran Turismo Sport, and The Last of Us which is one of the best games that I've ever played in my life.

What RPG games have you been playing recently? I've been playing Persona 5 and reached 20 hours in the game. I've also been replaying Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and also got 20 hours into that, playing with my favorite Pokémon, Skuntank, and Grumpig. I also beat Pokémon Emerald Version as well recently. I also played a few minutes of Kingdom Hearts HD: Dream Drop Distance.

ScriptedGamer said:
What RPG games have you been playing recently? I've been playing Persona 5 and reached 20 hours in the game. I've also been replaying Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and also got 20 hours into that, playing with my favorite Pokémon, Skuntank, and Grumpig. I also beat Pokémon Emerald Version as well recently. I also played a few minutes of Kingdom Hearts HD: Dream Drop Distance.

RPG games are not really my thing to be honest.

ScriptedGamer said:

OOO! Add me! My PSN is: frostwav
Steam is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Saoirse96/

What do you think about gaming?

Welcome to the site, ScriptedGamer. That was a great introduction. Like Scaramouche says, I hope you (and everyone else) find some way to join in the chat on the forum. You're clearly a bit of a gaming expert!

ScriptedGamer said:
I have a lot of consoles, including a Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo 3DS, Microsoft Xbox One, Xbox 360, Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation Portable. That's a lot of consoles...

A lot of consoles?! You're telling me! How did you acquire so many -- you're only 18! You must have got a new console for every Christmas and birthday since you were born! :smile:

tiny said:
Welcome to the site, ScriptedGamer. That was a great introduction. Like Scaramouche says, I hope you (and everyone else) find some way to join in the chat on the forum. You're clearly a bit of a gaming expert!

A lot of consoles?! You're telling me! How did you acquire so many -- you're only 18! You must have got a new console for every Christmas and birthday since you were born! :smile:

Yep! Mom got me a console for Christmas 2013, my birthday on 2015, and on Christmas 2015. She even got me my Nintendo Switch the month it was released. I'm 19 now by the way.

Last edited:
Back