• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Sup Fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILPDB

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey guys. Don't really know what to say, but hi. Just another diaper boy in Philadelphia. Been a lurker for a long time, but finally made an account to use. Anyway, hope to see yall around.

Hello ILPDB,
Hope to here more from you now that you've come out of the closet. 😺

ILPDB said:
Hey guys. Don't really know what to say, but hi. Just another diaper boy in Philadelphia. Been a lurker for a long time, but finally made an account to use. Anyway, hope to see yall around.

High and welcome to the site. I used to live in Cherry Hill, N. J. when I was a kid and took music lessons in Philadelphia.

ILPDB said:

Nice. What are you interested in? Games or Movies?

Welcome to ADISC!

I used to live in Philly and now live in the Philly suburbs.

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

I used to live in Philly and now live in the Philly suburbs.

Why did you move to the Philly suburbs?

ScriptedGamer said:
Why did you move to the Philly suburbs?

I moved between 2nd and 3rd grade and I am not sure exactly why my parents decided to move. My opinion is that they wanted a larger home with more space for a yard and a better school system but I am not sure. We moved in the summer of 1962.

BabyDenise said:
I moved between 2nd and 3rd grade and I am not sure exactly why my parents decided to move. My opinion is that they wanted a larger home with more space for a yard and a better school system but I am not sure. We moved in the summer of 1962.

Wow. I just realized you're 63 years old. Do you have any kids who are into video gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back