padded1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hey! I havn't seen this topic much here, so i'll just throw it out there. What is your favorite weather for your diaper wearing? Interested if people like summer vs winter better, I kinda think that the cold coziness is great for wearing but would love to hear some thoughts! cheers

I prefer colder weather for comfort reasons but I’m IC so I have to wear all year round

Winter all the way is the best time to wear diapers~ Lol Something about it being so cold out makes a nice thick diaper work so much better~ Can also easier get little time going with a nice warm cup of hot chocolate and a blanket and some plushies to snuggle with while watching some tv!

I also puck winter. I don't sweat as much in winter and I also feel that my diaper is covered better in winter clothing.

Winter for sure is my favorite, it gets way too hot here in the summer and makes wearing most padding a pain.

I generally hate winter all around. I also like that warm and wet feeling of a diaper, so of the two I'd have to go with summer.

Winter in the snow under coat scarf and ski mask. The feeling of hot pee spreading around your crotch area is the best.

I like Diapers year round, though Diapers + High Heat can be a bit uncomfortable, but most of my wearing is inside my own house (occasionally I wear when out of town doing shopping at out of town Walmart/BJs/etc to find some deals on video games)

Fall and Winter. Cooler temperatures. Also more of an excuse to wear more clothing to cover up a possible leak.

For me it matters aside from the fact that it's more comfortable to wear diapers in the winter then in the summer. How ever, at summer time I have more urge problems then in winter time. This is, because high temperature changes from warm to cold increase my urge. It sound a bit contradictorily but in Winter - I visited normaly the toilet before I went out - so the the bladder is empty and I have no problems with the temperature change. At summer time if it's warm and and I'm out for a while and then go into a air conditioned mall or go to the dairy section I often run into heavy urge problems that ends up mostly with a soaked pad or diaper...

Cold weather makes me want to be snuggly and warm and not leave wherever I am to go to the bathroom so diapers are even more fun!

Back