Top 5 thick diapers? And how to make a diaper thick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I always wanted to try a thick diaper I know rearz safari is thick but I want to know what is the top 5 thick diaper because I want to be a little boy that to big wear underwear and be still in diapers

And also how do you make it really thick so far I tried

ABU PRESCHOOL

ABU LittlePawz

Northshore surpreme

Crinklez

Tykables ( my first ABDL diaper been to long how thick it is)

And also I'm celebrating my 1 year accepted myself as an ABDL :D

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

There are lots of great ABDL (as well as some medical style) diapers, what I do for thicker thirstier diapers is stuff the diaper I am gonna wear, usually with a size 6 baby diaper, or even better a Goodnite (or other similar "sleep pants") after making the size 6 diaper or Goodnite into basically just the core (with a cut down the outside.

It makes whatever you use more absorbent and quite a but thicker after a while too.

Dry 24/7s are some of the thickest and most absorbent diapers I've ever used. Sure they're not ab/dl diapers, but they're amazing. Can get them on Northshore, super worth it, also cheaper than abdl diapers too.

Rears Safari/Princess/Seduction/Inspire+ are pretty thick and poofy out of the pack, real soft too.
But for raw capacity the ABU LittlePawz, Northshore supreme and the Crinklz you already tried are already among the thicker and thirstier padding you can get.

If you wanna poof up your padding a little more just take the diapers out of the pack and let them decompress on a shelf/roomy container for a day or more.
If you still desire/need more thickness, the boosters from Rears are poofy when dry (like the old Abrilet-maxi boosters but just a little shorter) and swell plenty when wet.
And finally if you're really needing some really thick/crazy bulk I would just say double/triple or even quadruple up your padding. You don't even need to cut any of them if you just want poof, the first inner diaper will be the catch all.

Reactions: WillFord384
Happy birthday

Jonnythepony said:
Rears Safari/Princess/Seduction/Inspire+ are pretty thick and poofy out of the pack, real soft too.
But for raw capacity the ABU LittlePawz, Northshore supreme and the Crinklz you already tried are already among the thicker and thirstier padding you can get.

If you wanna poof up your padding a little more just take the diapers out of the pack and let them decompress on a shelf/roomy container for a day or more.
If you still desire/need more thickness, the boosters from Rears are poofy when dry (like the old Abrilet-maxi boosters but just a little shorter) and swell plenty when wet.
And finally if you're really needing some really thick/crazy bulk I would just say double/triple or even quadruple up your padding. You don't even need to cut any of them if you just want poof, the first inner diaper will be the catch all.

I second all of this.

Jonnythepony said:

I agree as well. There's one more diaper to mention as well. The Northshore MegaMax.

Jonnythepony said:

When you're talking about boosters, how do you apply them, in the padding or cut part the plastic and put in there. I seen a video about how to stuff diaper. And I seen a person had a extra diaper cut plastic part and put it in there. And it made me confused

Boosters are designed so that you can just use it as the first layer with the diaper you are using being the outer layer; pee will flow through the booster and eventually into the diaper that is under it.

On the other hand if you are using a smaller diaper like Pampers/Luvs/Goodnites (or anything else) those are designed to be used on Kids/Teens by themselves, so they have a backing in place that will not allow liquid to easily go through it.

So those require modifications before they can be used as stuffers; basically they have to be cut down to just the core, you make cuts into the backing, and then it gets put into the diaper you are gonna be wearing.

In visual terms, the picture below would be where you would place a booster, whereas if you are buying something meant to be used as a diaper by itself you would trim the diaper to look like the "Core" in the picture, and Stuff it into the diaper you are wearing; with a cut/Cuts into it so pee hits the "Stuffer" and then it swells a bit and eventually the pee will go through the Stuffer and into the absorbent materials of the Diaper you are wearing

15436981074889151397697600940634.jpg

Last edited:
BabyTyrant said:
Boosters are designed so that you can just use it as the first layer with the diaper you are using being the outer layer; pee will flow through the booster and eventually into the diaper that is under it.

On the other hand if you are using a smaller diaper like Pampers/Luvs/Goodnites (or anything else) those are designed to be used on Kids/Teens by themselves, so they have a backing in place that will not allow liquid to easily go through it.

So those require modifications before they can be used as stuffers; basically they have to be cut down to just the core, you make cuts into the backing, and then it gets put into the diaper you are gonna be wearing.

In visual terms, the picture below would be where you would place a booster, whereas if you are buying something meant to be used as a diaper by itself you would trim the diaper to look like the "Core" in the picture, and Stuff it into the diaper you are wearing; with a cut/Cuts into it so pee hits the "Stuffer" and then it swells a bit and eventually the pee will go through the Stuffer and into the absorbent materials of the Diaper you are wearing

View attachment 32027
Ok thanks for the information :)

You can make any diaper crazy thick with enough boosters or wearing multiple diapers at the same time with slits cut in them

And you might want to go to a bigger size for the final diaper if you’re wearing multiple diapers. Start off with you size with slits cut in the backing, then another one in your size with slits cut in the backing and on top a diaper the next size up.

all these diapers mentioned are really thick. I don’t think Ive seen them mentioned yet, but bambino carnival and bambino magnifico are both very thick diapers. I just got a case of bambino’s today and have never tried either until today. the carnival diapers are especially thick. also of course tykables camelot diapers. and lastly, I found a video last night on YouTube of a Chinese adult diaper company called “focus sanitary” that just came out with an 8000 ml all white diaper! 8000ml is officially the thickest disposable you can buy. emailed the lady in charge, just waiting on a response back where I can buy them.

BabyTyrant said:

View attachment 32027

That's good. An alternative to cutting the wings off of the baby diaper is to tape the wings on one end back over the outer shell. This is what I always do. It's pretty quick and I don't have to find a good surface for cutting the diaper. I also don't have to be careful about not cutting too much.

Steps in case anyone hasn't tried this: Start by opening the wings on the front (non-tape) end of the diaper:

Tape Back 1 500.jpg

Fold each wing back over the outer shell, taking the excess material in while not folding the padding:

Tape Back 2 500.jpg

Tape Back 3 500.jpg

Fold the top down, just the little bit of material where there's no padding:

Tape Back 4 500.jpg

Use one piece of tape to secure all three folds:

Tape Back 5 500.jpg

Now the other side of this end of the diaper is pure padding with no extra material:

Tape Back 6 500.jpg

At the other end, pull the velcro tapes open and fold the wings back over the outer shell. The grabby part of the tape is now facing outward.

Tape Back 7 500.jpg

Place the baby diaper in the outer diaper (or pocket diaper, mesh pants, etc.) with the velcro tape end up and those tapes facing outward. They'll grip onto whatever the next outer layer is. This isn't a firm grip but it's usually enough to hold things together while you get the rest of the layered diaper secured, and at that point the baby diaper is gripping enough that it's not going to slide down.

Note that you'd still want to slash the outer shell if you want the baby diaper to leak through to an outer diaper.

Make sure if you're cutting the outside of a baby diaper stuffer that you make very small slits. If you make them too long, SAP is more likely to leak out.

distract said:
Make sure if you're cutting the outside of a baby diaper stuffer that you make very small slits. If you make them too long, SAP is more likely to leak out.

Yeah, I use a sharp X-Acto knife and make a lot of cuts that are maybe 3/8" long.

Also with baby diapers it might work better if you use a smaller size. Size 6 can be too wide in the front, causing your leg guards of the outer nappy to be pushed out of position causing leaks once the baby diaper itself is soaked through.

distract said:
Also with baby diapers it might work better if you use a smaller size. Size 6 can be too wide in the front, causing your leg guards of the outer nappy to be pushed out of position causing leaks once the baby diaper itself is soaked through.

Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back