Walgreens and CVS

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Is there any diapers worthwhile from these stores, Is instore pick up a thing, or can you order something the isn't on either site?

KryanAshford said:
Is there any diapers worthwhile from these stores, Is instore pick up a thing, or can you order something the isn't on either site?

none of the big box pharmacies carry good diapers. Staples however is a weird exception, they don't have them on the shelf but you can buy some abena (including xplus) and pick them up in the store without getting charged shipping. They also have bed restraints available for order, as well as some other stuff that makes me wonder if they are some kind of a supplier for psych wards somewhere.

I just got some more CVS Fitted Briefs and I think they're pretty good.

From the sounds of it the majority of these pharmacies own brands are probably just a step (or maybe even just a half step) better than depends, the best medical style diapers (as well as all the ABDL Diapers) are primarily only available online (except for a few store fonts which are few and far between).

Luckily I find ABUniverse to be pretty reliable with getting stock in and actually keeping track of what is sold/available (I always get in stock orders in 3 days), so I make my orders for when I can unsuspectingly sneak them in the house like a ninja.

Last edited:
I used the Walgreen's brand and it's not bad, but it's far from good. I saw on their website you can order much better products and have them shipped to the store.

I mean, the Walgreens My Little Pony pullups are pretty nice, though they probably won't fit, novelty if you're into MLP I guess?

If you guys like wallgreens diapers then just wait till you've tried a real adult diaper that's made to work. It will blow your minds, and from there on you'll all agree that major store bought diapers all suck bad.

AddyShadows said:
I mean, the Walgreens My Little Pony pullups are pretty nice, though they probably won't fit, novelty if you're into MLP I guess?
I never used either of them but just looking I feel that they actually took a step backward! I don’t know if the other ones had tear away sides but these don’t have it and they only have one print on all of the sizes wich is dumb and this one might not matter but because I post a picture of new diapers for other people to see I like to take the cover off for a clearer picture and the cover is perforated and seemes to be entirely glued on because it comes off in pieces and rips the diaper itself! Also the cover makes it hard to see Fluttershy.

I was actually just about to post a topic about this. My parents will be out of the house on a business trip in a week and I wanted to diaper up for the first time in over a year. I was wondering who had better diapers; CVS or Walgreens? I remember seeing Abena M4's in a Walgreens a few years back but I can't find them on the website.

Every pack of diapers I've purchased have been from the pharmacy stores. First I tried CVS, which I didn't care much for because I felt like they leaked too easily if I had a heavy soaking. I've since alternated between Walgreens and Rite Aid both of which I liked better. I acquired the current diapers I am wearing because I bought them for cheap from an ex whose grandmother was selling them for $5 per pack. I don't know where they were purchased, but they seem to work very well for being "protective underwear" as well.

Northshore Care can now can ship to some of these. I had some shipped to walgreens a few weeks back.

Takashi said:
I was actually just about to post a topic about this. My parents will be out of the house on a business trip in a week and I wanted to diaper up for the first time in over a year. I was wondering who had better diapers; CVS or Walgreens? I remember seeing Abena M4's in a Walgreens a few years back but I can't find them on the website.

Skip looking for diapers in major stores, and don't bother with Abena since they are no longer decent diapers. If you absolutely feel you must by from a brick or mortar store then search for medical supply stores in your area. They usually carry at least one or two half-decent diaper brands.

Really though you should consider buying better diapers online. With prepaid visa cards, and northshore shipping to wallgreens now, there really is no resson why you can't buy online.

Slomo said:
Skip looking for diapers in major stores, and don't bother with Abena since they are no longer decent diapers. If you absolutely feel you must by from a brick or mortar store then search for medical supply stores in your area. They usually carry at least one or two half-decent diaper brands.

Really though you should consider buying better diapers online. With prepaid visa cards, and northshore shipping to wallgreens now, there really is no resson why you can't buy online.

I'll keep that in mind; thanks. :)

Personally I wanted a diaper that is cheaper than ABDL diapers and with easier access

KryanAshford said:
Personally I wanted a diaper that is cheaper than ABDL diapers and with easier access

There are a few really good medical style diapers that are close to the good as ABDL Diapers, my favorite of the medical style diapers was Seni Quatro, but I have heard they aren't as good as they used to be when I tried them like 4 or 5 years ago (when XpMedical first started to offer them first sale), Dry 24/7 and NorthShore Supreme get compared a lot, so while I never tried NSS I can tell you Dry 24/7 is pretty good, and there is the non-printed version of Crinklz; plenty of options and as Slomo says you can get stuff from NorthShore shipped to Walgreens which makes them more accessible (only thing is needing a debit card if you don't already have one)

The CVS / Walgreens brands were barely adequate and they're getting worse. The newer stretch briefs are absolutely miserable. The older tabbed briefs which you can still get are barely acceptable. Everything else there is trashed unless you can special order some of the better brands. Some CVS (few and far between) stock Tena super. Just about anything else, you might as well mail/internet order.

KryanAshford said:

Do you mean cheaper per diaper, or cheaper per day? If you really want to spend less money overall then you absolutely have to look at it as a total cost per day. That's because "cheap" diapers need to be changed much more often, which drives up their total cost per day. Go with an "expensive" diaper, and you'll only need to change once or twice, which lowers their total cost per day. Usually lower than "cheap" diapers too.

So far, the absolutely least expensive diaper I have found to date is Betterdry. It is a non-abdl diaper though, so I spend a couple of extra pennies to get Crinklz. Which of course has the exact same constructuon but is an ab diaper. With Crinklz I only need two diapers per 24 hours, which is close to $3.20 spent per day. About half the cost it would take me if I used depends.

Yep, I go through about six of the Sam's Club Members Mark (which are really indistinguisable from the the CVS and Walgreens house brands). I can usually get by half that many of the premier brands.

Takashi said:
I'll keep that in mind; thanks. :)

I recommend getting Crinklz. They are the best diapers out there.

Back