What diapers are these? (a little off topic)

OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Hi

As well as being an AB/Agere, I have many other hobbies. One of them is true crime and crime investigation. I like reading and watching documentaries about mysteries and unsolved crimes.

This partictular (very sad) case involved a child :sad:. This child was missing for a long time before being reported missing. No one knows when in this period of time the child passed away. I'm trying to work out places her mother (who she was supposedly with) might have gone in the viod between when she was last seen and when she was reported missing.

One of the evidence photos taken was of the child's backpack. It was found in the boot/trunk of her mother's car. This is the image:

caylee-anthony-backpack-0531.jpg

As you can see, there are pull ups in the bag (you can't really see that from the image but the report stated that they were pull ups). I googled images of the Huggies Pull Up's from the time (2008) and they did not match. Which means these are likely store brand pull ups. This is a big clue because if they are store brand, it would show where the mother shopped.

Obviously it's more likely that the pull ups were bought before the child went missing but if they were infact bought after, then i've worked out one of the mother's locations.

I thought here would be the perfect palce to ask as someone here might have bought the same pull ups at some point. This was 2008 so it is a long time to remember back to, but someone might.

Anyone recognise them?

- - - Updated - - -

The pull ups appear to be purple with horizontal lines and flowers on, at least the one that is most visable. They do look a little like Goodnites but I doubt is as the child was only 2 :(

They look to me like the Kirtland brand from Costco.

Honeywell6180 said:
They look to me like the Kirtland brand from Costco.

Thanks. I looked into it a little and I can only find images of the Kirtland diapers with tabs, no pull ups. It's a start though

Yes, the were pink with princesses at the time. Though they might have been the overnight ones. They were always purple.

Azie said:
Yes, the were pink with princesses at the time. Though they might have been the overnight ones. They were always purple.

Did the overnight ones have characters on? I dont see characters on the ones in the pic, although they are partially covered

They look like they could be the old design of up&up (target brand)

Possibly Dollar General Brand diapers? The boy variants had the vertical lines with a dino design so chances are they could have done the same for the girl design.

my sister had pull ups in 2009 2010 and they were pink with princess and i know when i had them in 2004 they still had princess so im guessing 2008 did too. they went from minnie mouse to princess to minnie again and doc mc stuffins

Thanks everyone. I am trying to find images of the ones you mentioned on Google :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's pretty hard finding pics of diapers on Google. They are always pictures of the packaging, not the individual diaper. And it's even harder to find older versions :/

Back