Thread: Introductions.

Default Introductions.

Introductions.

'Been hanging out here for the past few months.

Iíve been a DL in some shape and fashion for 30+ years. At first, wearing them when my parents werenít at home, later in my teens, wearing them secretly from time to time at night. When I started working I kept a cache in a locked cabinet in my room. Whenever my parents went out of town Iíd ask for time off from work, not to travel with them but to have the house to myself. Over the next few years that was the cycle until I moved out. For a stretch afterwards I really could not afford them and I was inactive.

When I bought my first used computer that Ďhad a modemí I found a local DL BBS. I mostly lurked there since the posterís ran the gamut to fairly normal people to what today is referred to as Deekers. Then, in 1993 I had saved up enough for a NEW computer, a shiny 60MHz Pentium, 2 megs of RAM, a 500+meg hard drive, a multimedia CDROM and Windows 3.1. It had a lightning fast 14.4 modem. With WinSock installed I could operate a USENET client and I discovered alt.sex.fetish.diapers. It was there I realized just how widespread DL was. (I had known since finding an adult magazine on the subject I wasnít alone, I just didnít know how common it was.) There were people from the Netherlands, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Japan and so on and so fourth. Since computers were still rather costly in 1993 most of the posters were in their 20s and 30ís. Teenagers just were not part of the fun at the time. When AOL added USENET access the flood gates opened.

Since then Iíve been part of a few mailing lists and groups, met several ABDL friends iRL, even played on an ABDL friendly MUCK.

Starting in 1998 until now I use diapers semi-regularly, even occasionally to work. During that time I experienced a 18 month stretch of occasionally wetting at night which resulted in me wearing them nightly for over a year.

My preference is for soiling my diaper. Although I will still wet them, I get rashes too easily from urine and have leaks too often to wet myself regularly.

I find diapers comforting and arousing. My perfect day with a diaper starts at night with a good soiling, my NUK, PJs and a teddy bear. The next day is a day spent relaxing, watching a kids show or two, and ĎABíing outí eating a jar of baby food and continuing to soil myself. I will bypass the diaper for urination because of the rash issues. I might go out on my private patio and lay in the sun for a bit and maybe even snooze. If my diaper hasnít gotten too out of hand Iíll sleep the second night in it same as before and Iíll sleep like a rock. The following morning I will have to clean myself up even if I was off on a holiday to avoid rash from the feces.

The only addition to the prefect night and day in diapers is spending it with a friend that you can really groove with. AB snuggles rock

I like woodworking, electronics, mobile and home audio, model railroading, computers, bears, food, photography, snow, sunshine, fishing, videography, painting and reading.

Iím not fond of rap music (One exception being the Beastie Boys), country/western and Christian rock, Ďknow-it-allí types, body odor and people who canít see the middle ground on anything political.

I donít like drama, limited and vulgar vocabulary, people why cry for help but refuse to use it, spiders and obtuse people.

/me pounces babibear

I like woodworking, electronics, mobile and home audio, model railroading, computers, bears, food, photography, snow, sunshine, fishing, videography, painting and reading.

I’m not fond of rap music (One exception being the Beastie Boys), country/western and Christian rock, ‘know-it-all’ types, body odor and people who can’t see the middle ground on anything political.

I don’t like drama, limited and vulgar vocabulary, people why cry for help but refuse to use it, spiders and obtuse people.
    was the most interesting section. Plus, I am not a spider.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    /me pounces babibear
    /me giggles loudly!

was the most interesting section.
    Heh, yah, I figured I'd get that stuff out, though the last section probably does come out in some of my posts

Plus, I am not a spider.

Babibear looks at Raccoon's AV - -

Hmm, whatyuh hiding behind that mask . . .