I love fall.

WildBlueCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Today's office attire: Comfy jeans, a Confidry 24/7 Medium, an ABU DiaperSuit (white), and a cozy J. Crew sweater. Does it get any more snuggly than that, during business hours? <3

I live in Florida so fall time for us lasts exactly 2 weeks. The last day of fall was yesterday too. This is now winter.

And yes, winter time is definitely a better time for getting snuggly diapered.

I was going to start wearing diapers when the weather got cold in late October but I started wearing them just overnight since June. Baggy flannel/fleece lined jeans hide the diaper and plastic pants from being noticed when I started wearing 24/7 this fall.

Central Virginia is down right cold at the moment....too cold. We're going down into the 20's at night and it's windy, blowing around 20 mph. I hate the cold, but that's probably do to my age. Cold weather hurts.

I LOVE THE FALL! Thick diapers are so much funner to wear in the fall/winter! I am currently in a Bambino Bellisimo, 3 Huggies Size 6 as stuffers, a large Rearz Princess, and a XL Rearz Lil Monsters on top of all that, and a baby blue footed PJ!

Back