Is it Safe/Sanitary to Wear a Diaper, Take it Off, Put it Under my Mattress, and Put it Back on Next Time I'm Home Alone?

Is What I am Doing Safe/Sanitary?

• Total voters

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ok so here is my sitch, I'm a Diaper Lover who pefers ABU, Bambino Rearz, etc. Diapers over Depend, Abena, Attends, -Per-Fit etc. However, I am in college but still living at home so, obviously I can't be Diapered all the time, and I have to hide my Diapers from my family.

The way I do it is I usually just order sample packs of 2-4 diapers at a time. I cannot order them by pack or case because I have nowhere to hide them in my room, and cannot have gigantic boxes showing up at our house without my family wondering what the heck is in them.

However, I order things online all the time from eBay so, my family is used to me recieving small packages, and do not know that the package contains 2 diapers. Then to ensure I get the most use out of them and they last longer I don't a one time use and throw them away.

I hide them under my mattress, and then when I'm home alone, I go to sleep and know my parents will have left for work before I go to school, or I take the bus to college and back, and am not getting picked up from school, I will strip down at home wearing nothing but my diaper, sleep in nothing but my diaper, or wear a diaper under my clothes to school.

It will usually have a little bit of crinkle when walking/moving, but no one knows or says anything if they do, I'll also pull down my jeans and diaper down in the stall when using the bathroom hoping someone will see, but unfortunately no one ever says "hey look that guy in that stall is wearing a diaper with animals/aliens/blocks/footprints on it".

Anyways after about an hour alone at home wearing a diaper, waking up in the morning after sleeping in a diaper, or coming home from school after wearing a diaper throughout the day, I take it off and put it back under my mattress for the next time I wanna wear it.

I switch out consistently though with a variety of diapers, because who wants to wear the same diaper all the time? So during one wearing period I'll wear an ABU, another wearing period will be a Bambino, then a Rearz etc.

Then when one diaper gets to the points of being unwearable/uncomfortable i.e. non sticking tapes, shifted cotton, or tears and rips, I will finally use the diaper for its intended purpose, wet and/or mees it, and then discreetly dipose of it in a safeway bag, and put it either in the kitchen trash when it needs to be thrown, or in our outside trash can and hide it at the bottom under other trash bags.

Once I have done this with all my diapers under my mattress, it is time to reorder, doing it this way usually makes my 2-4 diapers last a couple of months each. In fact I just used and disposed of my last Rearz Spoiled today and need to order more, and I find around christmas is the best time to reorder, because then I can tell my little sister paws off of my packages because it may be your christmas present, because she loves to open my packages when I am not here.

So, if you've made it this this far to the end of the post here is my question and the main point of this post, is what I'm doing safe/sanitary? Wearing a diaper for a short period of time, taking it off, putting it back under mattress and put it back next time, or no because the diaper is contaminated from coming in contact with my private/backside and/or sweat?

Keep in mind I do not do this every single day and night, only when I'm home alone during the day/night or in the morning when I wake up after sleeping in one, or will not be picked up from school, do not use the same diaper everytime and switch between multiple diapers so, each diaper only gets worn once every week or two sometimes only once a month, that is why they last so long.

And I certainly do not wet and/or mess them until they begin to fall apart/become unwearable/uncomfortable. So, know that they are not wet or messy when I hide them back under my mattress, they are clean. However, is a diaper considered unclean after coming in contact with sweat/my body/privates/backside?

Please let me know if there are any health risks to wearing the same diaper multiple times without wetting/messing it, could really use a second opinion, and really appreciate it, thanks, and stay diapered. :)

There can be some risk of rashes and infection. The problem is that even an unused diaper will absorb some moisture out of the air or from your body. Sweat and bacteria on your skin too. So yeah, it acually is getting an unclean buildup even with the first time you wear it. That will eventually build up enough to allow bacteria to start growing in the diaper. Wearing the same diaper for a day, once or twice, probably wouldn't be a problem. Wearing it for a combined 5+ days over a month is probably asking for trouble though.

Think of it this way, would you wear the same few sets of underwear without washing any of them for a month or more? The exact same problems will happen here too. At some point you can actually start expecting to get a jock itch infection, or at the very least a rash.

It sounds like you've been doing this for a while without any real problems though. At the very least I'd guess you have some pretty tough skin and a really good immune system. Probably a lot of luck too. If you feel it won't cause any problems for you in the future, then by all means continue re-wearing the same unused diapers. I personally wouldn't push it so much though and would recommend not wearing them more than 3 or 5 times before using/tossing them.

Ps. Under the mattress is probably the worst place to hide something. That's the first place most nosy people are going to look.

Slomo said:
There can be some risk of rashes and infection. The problem is that even an unused diaper will absorb some moisture out of the air or from your body. Sweat and bacteria on your skin too. So yeah, it acually is getting an unclean buildup even with the first time you wear it. That will eventually build up enough to allow bacteria to start growing in the diaper. Wearing the same diaper for a day, once or twice, probably wouldn't be a problem. Wearing it for a combined 5+ days over a month is probably asking for trouble though.

Think of it this way, would you wear the same few sets of underwear without washing any of them for a month or more? The exact same problems will happen here too. At some point you can actually start expecting to get a jock itch infection, or at the very least a rash.

It sounds like you've been doing this for a while without any real problems though. At the very least I'd guess you have some pretty tough skin and a really good immune system. Probably a lot of luck too. If you feel it won't cause any problems for you in the future, then by all means continue re-wearing the same unused diapers. I personally wouldn't push it so much though and would recommend not wearing them more than 3 or 5 times before using/tossing them.

Ps. Under the mattress is probably the worst place to hide something. That's the first place most nosy people are going to look.

OK great thank you so much, like I said I don't do this every day and consistently switch out between diapers, one time a Bambino, another an ABU, then a Rearz etc. So, what you said in your post about the same one 5 days in a row is impossible because I only do it in secret when not around my family (school)/home alone.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
OK great thank you so much, like I said I don't do this every day and consistently switch out between diapers, one time a Bambino, another an ABU, then a Rearz etc. So, what you said in your post about the same one 5 days in a row is impossible because I only do it in secret when not around my family (school)/home alone.

Not days in a row, combined. As in wearing the same diaper on 5 different occasions. That's pushing it and asking for trouble.

Slomo said:
Not days in a row, combined. As in wearing the same diaper on 5 different occasions. That's pushing it and asking for trouble.

O Ok so from now on I'll make sure not to wear the same diaper more than 5 times, thank you for clearing that up for me. :)

Even without wetting, your body introduces bacteria to a nappy. That bacteria just needs time to reproduce. If you had a bit of chafed skin or a small cut, it could introduce infection. Additionally, you put yourself at a large risk of UTIs, doubly so if it's wet. Please don't reuse them. They're called disposable for a reason.

Yeah, I have to say I agree with the general consensus - If you re-wear the same disposable, you're gonna increase your risk to hygiene-related infections.
The only way I can see that you could improve your hygiene would be to use cloth diapers and wash them frequently. Either that or use a pull-up diaper underneath your ABDL padding. The doubled up pad would absorb your sweat and keep the ABDL padding fresher.

For the security aspect - make sure you're not going nose blind. When you spend multiple hours near something that smells, you get used to it scarily fast. Make sure this isn't happening to you and your diapers. If you're allowing the diapers to sit and not air properly to dry, then they will be perfect for growing bacteria. Staying clean and hygienic is really important to prevent people from finding your stache. Make sure you have good hygiene by using decent soaps and washing your bedding and clothing frequently.

Hope this helps.

For context, I used to do what you're doing. I actually laughed to myself when I remembered back doing it. if you're looking for a really good hiding spot, get a small suitcase that has luggage locks on the zippers. The perfect way to hide 10+ diapers! - just say the case is full of out of season clothes!

MrPurple said:
Even without wetting, your body introduces bacteria to a nappy. That bacteria just needs time to reproduce. If you had a bit of chafed skin or a small cut, it could introduce infection. Additionally, you put yourself at a large risk of UTIs, doubly so if it's wet. Please don't reuse them. They're called disposable for a reason.

So, any other ideas? Because I can't hide a whole pack or case in my room, and I can't afford to buy a sample pack after only wearing the diaper once without using it. That means I would have to order a sample pack, use them, throw them away and order more everytime I run out, which I can't afford to keep doing since I don't have a job and am still in school.

Try a cloth diaper? There are some that look similar to disposables, the feel is different though.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
So, any other ideas? Because I can't hide a whole pack or case in my room, and I can't afford to buy a sample pack after only wearing the diaper once without using it. That means I would have to order a sample pack, use them, throw them away and order more everytime I run out, which I can't afford to keep doing since I don't have a job and am still in school.

A locking suitcase or a footlocker with a lock on it is your best bet for keeping a full pack of diapers safetly hidden. You can always pick up a decent one for cheap at goodwill. As mentioned, if ever asked about it you can say it has out of season clothes in it, as well as saying a few other "pesonal things if you know what I mean". Let your parents come to their own (atypical) conclusion flr what that means. It's usually enough they won't pry after that.

If you're just wearing around the house, and for only a short while at a time, I think the risks are pretty minimal. What you're doing is pretty much what I did for years when I was in my teens: I'd hike to the store with my allowance after school, buy Pampers or Huggies or whatever baby diapers seemed fun, and then I'd have to make those last for a while. I certainly wouldn't reuse anything I'd peed in, but otherwise I might get 4-5 play sessions out of a diaper before the padding started to break up a little, and then I'd wet it and toss it. My hiding place was somewhat more open than yours, though, so the diapers were always extremely dry (at least superficially) when put on. Though I still doubt that a few reuses of a non-peed, non-pooped diaper are a risk worth worrying about, you might consider a hiding spot that allows the diapers to air out a little--whatever that might be.

Really, I think the biggest risk with what you're doing is the possibility of forgetting to make your bed before leaving to go to school.

Tithonian said:
This is NOT OK. Involving non-consenting members of the public to your kink is unacceptable behavior. It is not cute, quirky or funny. STOP IT!

He said he pulls his diaper down when in a bathroom stall. That is hardly involving others in public. And in fact is kind of necessary whenever you use a toilet anyways.

The "involvement" he is oddly hoping for is to have someone else peek under the divider wall and see his diaper around his ankels. In which case that would be someone else in public involving him.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
It will usually have a little bit of crinkle when walking/moving, but no one knows or says anything if they do, I'll also pull down my jeans and diaper down in the stall when using the bathroom hoping someone will see, but unfortunately no one ever says "hey look that guy in that stall is wearing a diaper with animals/aliens/blocks/footprints on it".

Why did you want to be exposed wearing diapers to school?

ScriptedGamer said:
Why did you want to be exposed wearing diapers to school?

I don't know there's just something about the thrill of being caught by someone who is not my family and who I don't care what they think of me, that I just want to experience. I'm tired of being a closet ABDL, I wish I could tell someone or have them find out, but not my family I care too much what they will think of me if they find out, but some random stranger or student at school notices I'm wearing diaper, it won't bother me because I won't care what they think, unlike if my family caught me in the act I would really care what they thought about me wearing printed diapers, sucking a pacifier, and acting like a baby.

- - - Updated - - -

Cottontail said:
If you're just wearing around the house, and for only a short while at a time, I think the risks are pretty minimal. What you're doing is pretty much what I did for years when I was in my teens: I'd hike to the store with my allowance after school, buy Pampers or Huggies or whatever baby diapers seemed fun, and then I'd have to make those last for a while. I certainly wouldn't reuse anything I'd peed in, but otherwise I might get 4-5 play sessions out of a diaper before the padding started to break up a little, and then I'd wet it and toss it. My hiding place was somewhat more open than yours, though, so the diapers were always extremely dry (at least superficially) when put on. Though I still doubt that a few reuses of a non-peed, non-pooped diaper are a risk worth worrying about, you might consider a hiding spot that allows the diapers to air out a little--whatever that might be.

Really, I think the biggest risk with what you're doing is the possibility of forgetting to make your bed before leaving to go to school.

Ok great thanks for the advice, lucky I wish I could fit in Baby Diapers now and when I was a teen.

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
He said he pulls his diaper down when in a bathroom stall. That is hardly involving others in public. And in fact is kind of necessary whenever you use a toilet anyways.

The "involvement" he is oddly hoping for is to have someone else peek under the divider wall and see his diaper around his ankels. In which case that would be someone else in public involving him.

Exactly! Thank you for backing me up on that Slomo. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
A locking suitcase or a footlocker with a lock on it is your best bet for keeping a full pack of diapers safetly hidden. You can always pick up a decent one for cheap at goodwill. As mentioned, if ever asked about it you can say it has out of season clothes in it, as well as saying a few other "pesonal things if you know what I mean". Let your parents come to their own (atypical) conclusion flr what that means. It's usually enough they won't pry after that.

Ok great thanks for the advice, I'll try that. :)

- - - Updated - - -

ABDLsean said:
Yeah, I have to say I agree with the general consensus - If you re-wear the same disposable, you're gonna increase your risk to hygiene-related infections.
The only way I can see that you could improve your hygiene would be to use cloth diapers and wash them frequently. Either that or use a pull-up diaper underneath your ABDL padding. The doubled up pad would absorb your sweat and keep the ABDL padding fresher.

For the security aspect - make sure you're not going nose blind. When you spend multiple hours near something that smells, you get used to it scarily fast. Make sure this isn't happening to you and your diapers. If you're allowing the diapers to sit and not air properly to dry, then they will be perfect for growing bacteria. Staying clean and hygienic is really important to prevent people from finding your stache. Make sure you have good hygiene by using decent soaps and washing your bedding and clothing frequently.

Hope this helps.

For context, I used to do what you're doing. I actually laughed to myself when I remembered back doing it. if you're looking for a really good hiding spot, get a small suitcase that has luggage locks on the zippers. The perfect way to hide 10+ diapers! - just say the case is full of out of season clothes!

Ok great thanks so much for the advice I'll try that, and don't worry I'm very hygenic and wash my sheets once a week, and as soon as I wet and/or mess the diaper I throw it away I do not keep it on.

Zero zero zero risk, no. But for God's sake, getting out of bed and eating any food at all is a risk. I wouldn't worry about it.

nomadjoanne said:
Zero zero zero risk, no. But for God's sake, getting out of bed and eating any food at all is a risk. I wouldn't worry about it.

So true thanks. :)

I don't get what people are worried about. I wear the same diaper for 2 or 3 nights all the time, just because throwing away unused diapers after a single night is very wasteful to me. Never had any problems at all.

Tithonian said:
This is NOT OK. Involving non-consenting members of the public to your kink is unacceptable behavior. It is not cute, quirky or funny. STOP IT!

I agree with this completely. If it was a regular diaper plain white and you were trying to be at least a little discrete that's one thing. Wearing AB diapers in public and be that obvious is wrong. It is a way to get attention but it is the wrong kind of attention. To me as I am sure to others someone's AB side is private unless you are in a place such as a AB convention or private get together with people of similar interests.

Let me ask you this, If you are so willing to let others know that you wear not only diapers but AB diapers why not just tell your parents and be done with it?

Last edited:
Back