Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcramere

What’s up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys, when you guys were in highschool did you guys ever wear diapers to school? I know that I wore goodnites, baby diapers, and adult pullups and adult diapers. Secondly did you guys use them? Thanks!

no, would have helped a few times do to my dribbling issues starting about then but given how crinkly most consumer adult briefs were back then and goodnites not even being like they are now wouldn't fit right for someone over 100 pounds back in the late 90s.

Back in the late 80's and early 90's I would wear depends to school every now and again. (This was back when the all green depends actually worked really good). Most of the time I was completely paranoid of being found out though, so the stress of that seemed to cancel out any destressing/comfort wearing a diaper would bring me. As such, I seldom wore to school.

In fact, I actually was caught- twice. Once by an administrator who insisted I go see the school nurse. I skipped that though, and just went home (both my parents worked and it was common for me to be home first anyways). It was never brough up again either.

Another time was by a fellow student. She stopped me in the hall and outright asked if I was wearing a diaper (it turned out my shirt was untucked). She said she recognized it because that's what her grandma wore, but she would keep it a secret and not tell. I told her I wasn't feeling good and it was for just in case. Nobody else ever said anything or teased me about it, so I guess she never did tell either.

I wore plastic pants over my underpants once in elementary school. The trapped heat was uncomfortable and it seemed like everyone would hear the rustle (they didn't). It wasn't a positive experience overall.

I wore pullups or pads for most of school/my childhood because of my incontinence. I switched to diapers this year.

Spent a few of my years in High school having to manage with incontinence, luckily it was an online High school so way less time being around other students staff, only time I was at their actual location was for tutoring for a few months, meetings and testing.
Out of all the times I actually had to go in I never had any issues. When I'd have to change they had a very clean, roomy and fancy family style restrooms, one men one women's restroom.
I was using Abena M4 with Abri-let maxi boosters(before they went thin and SAP filled instead of thick and fluffy) and they always managed just fine.

I wore the vintage Attends with the blue tapes and the vintage all-white Goodnites to high school frequently. They provided great comfort, although I did leak a few times. I went 24/7 in college, which was a major relief!

My bladder control problem is the result of nerve damage caused by a surgical misadventure when I was 14 years old in 1956. As a result, I had to wear a thick cloth diaper with plastic pants during my first three years and part of my fourth year in high school. That experience was the worst time of my life. By the end of my fourth year in high school and thereafter until I was in my mid-forties, I was usually able to go without a daytime diaper so long I was somewhere with easy access to a bathroom. However, I’ve never been reliably dry at night since the surgical mishap; and my daytime continence took a turn for the worse when I was in my forties, requiring me to go back to wearing 24/7.

Although my DL side has been around since way before high school, I would have never ever chances wearing to school. That would have been social suicide if found out . Obviously, now that I’m older, I realize that it’s not important what others think, but back then, other people’s thoughts were everything. I kept my diaper wearing a secret and only did it when alone at home.

True story, back in high school, I had a huge crush on this girl. Her parents were friends with my parents so she knew where I lived , but never came over. One time I was home alone and in a diaper and then I hear a knock at the door. My heart raced because I wasn’t expecting anybody. I quietly went up to the peep hole and saw that it was that girl. I wanted to badly to open that door to see what could possibly come of her being at my house, but my diaper stopped me. She knocked again and then I watched her walk away. I never did find out why she was there though. One of those unanswered questions.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Although my DL side has been around since way before high school, I would have never ever chances wearing to school. That would have been social suicide if found out . Obviously, now that I’m older, I realize that it’s not important what others think, but back then, other people’s thoughts were everything. I kept my diaper wearing a secret and only did it when alone at home.

True story, back in high school, I had a huge crush on this girl. Her parents were friends with my parents so she knew where I lived , but never came over. One time I was home alone and in a diaper and then I hear a knock at the door. My heart raced because I wasn’t expecting anybody. I quietly went up to the peep hole and saw that it was that girl. I wanted to badly to open that door to see what could possibly come of her being at my house, but my diaper stopped me. She knocked again and then I watched her walk away. I never did find out why she was there though. One of those unanswered questions.

one of those paths that were never taken. i have often mentally wandered back to similar junctions in my life and tried to explore the untaken path.

Simple answer was yes, every once in a while I would sneak one in my book bag and put it on in the afternoon after lunch (PE was in the AM) Not to frequently though, maybe once / twice a month and stopped when I was a junior in high school.

Once in JR High, was like. . idk 11 or 12? Didn't fully understand my DL desires yet, I made a 'bet' with my one friend that we'd both put on an easyup after gym which was right after lunch and wear it for the rest of the day. Whoever didn't do it had to pay the other $20. I did bring the easyups to school for it but we never did it, though I did once find the courage to wear one, ofc one of the sides went because I was using easyups that weren't the right size. (I probably could have fit into 3t-4t or 4t-5t easy ups without problem back then seeing as a few years later I could put on 4t-5t without them ripping) But I believe these were 2t-3t and just barely fit for a while before the sides broke open, my friend was smaller than me though so no doubt he would have been able to fit into them easily.

We never did figure out how we were going to do it and prove to the other that we were actually wearing without it getting weird. That, and the fact that I used all of the easy ups at home and no longer had anymore to bring to school. There was a girl in a few of our classes that we think was incontinent, and she promised to bring some diapers to school for us to use, she said she'd go "Buy some" but she was oddly specific about them saying "They'd just be all white and pull ups" One time when I was in the nurses office for anxiety she came in and went into the one bathroom that had shelves for students who needed to keep items in there, so I'm pretty sure she was changing, never did see her use the bathroom. . . ever, aside from the one in the nurse's office. But I digress, we never did get those diapers either lol.

In hind sight, (Hindsight's 20/20) I'm pretty sure she liked me, but I can't know for sure (It might be because I was one of the few that was nice to her and I was misreading it?), she was one of the 'weird kids' though, and peer pressure made me not hang out with her that often even though she was actually really cool. One of the things I regret to this day was not spending time with her and succumbing to peer pressure of "Don't talk to her she's weird." If I had talked to her and found out that she did wear diapers I probably could have figured out some things a lot sooner in my life and had questions answered that I didn't get answered until a lot later. Who knows though?

I never risked wearing a diaper in HS. I thought about it and if I had, it would have been one of the green Depends from around 1990. Instead, a few times I wore footed pajama pants with white vinyl feet. These were under my jeans, and I put socks over the feet and put my shoes on so nobody could see any part of the pj bottoms. In college I did that but added the Depends underneath but i think I only wore the diaper to a class once. It leaked pretty badly as I was walking to my car.

I didn't ever buy diapers until my second year of college(this year, actually); didn't have any money because I was on-and-off employed and today's Depends just are totally unappealing to me.

I also don't care to wear publicly. It's just not that convenient to wear them to work or school, honestly.

Yup! Not very often but we had half days on Friday (longer days the rest of the week) so Friday would be the day I’d wear if anything

At that time all I had was cheap store brand briefs that were crinkly as it gets and pretty useless for absorbency. I still used them though, was lucky only ended up leaking once at school but it was last class of the day 😳

My bladder issues started when I was in Sixth Form (UK version of Senior Year) when I was 17. I used to wear DryNites to keep me dry.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

By age 11 / 12 my mom took off plastic mattress cover came off my bed (it was only a corner slip over and would wad up in the night and make a big bulge under the sheet which I hated). At age 13 or so I misunderstood wet dreams and bought my first Gerber plastic underpants but only to wear at night. By 14 or 15 I had tossed them away and did not have to wear until I went to college and the nighttime accidents started back. But I never had to wear during the day in high school or college (though in college and waking up late I had a few early classes adventures with a wet diaper / plastic underpants that occasionally did not turn out well [leaks] on sweat pants at the leg areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back