Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question

Default A question

If you wear to work what kind of job do you have that you can get away with it?

Darkfinn

I work shipping/receiving, returns, & e-bay sales for a wireless internet equipment distributor. 2/3 of my day is spent behind the desk working on the computer and answering phones... and the other 1/3 is spent out in the warehouse packing and unpacking boxes, loading trucks, and etc.

annierighthurr

I would think that almost any job you could get away with wearing to work if you are discreet and don't care about ruining your social status if you are found out. After all there are true incontinent people who need to work too.

That being said, I work in the kitchens at a tourist hot spot and the thought of wearing to work makes me cringe. Mostly because it's extremely hot and because of the social repercussions if I was found out. I will never wear to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I work shipping/receiving, returns, & e-bay sales for a wireless internet equipment distributor. 2/3 of my day is spent behind the desk working on the computer and answering phones... and the other 1/3 is spent out in the warehouse packing and unpacking boxes, loading trucks, and etc.
    So wich part of the day do you wear?

Wink

If I did wear to work it would probably have to be something thin like a Depend. I work in an office and I do a lot of heavy lifting in the morning so I probably wouldn't like to wear in the morning because of the sweat. I work in close proximity with other people so I would need to wear something that is quiet.

I am a /landscape designer and work in a small office building. It is impossible for others to tell if you wear a diaper under normal clothes. Adrian Surley just wrote a good blog about this at I Heart Diapers . you should check it out. /

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by scoo View Post
    So wich part of the day do you wear?
    *points to the "Living Diapered 24/7" part of his signature*

All day... every day... have been for the past year.

I'm very fortunate when it comes to being able to wear. I work in a bland, poorly lit cube farm, but I enjoy what I do and it allows me to be more or less left alone when I want to be. I also have the advantage of having about 3 places I can be during the course of my day; at my desk, in our large and easy to hide in data center, or in one of a half dozen conference rooms.

For the most part I hang out in the data center because my primary job is configuring and maintaining the equipment there so I don't have to leave much, and its kept at exactly 65 degrees and 48% humidity year round. No sweaty diaper butt for me

Elli

A cube farm? I'm imagining a herd of cubes gazing in a field... :P

What is it really?

Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    A cube farm? I'm imagining a herd of cubes gazing in a field... :P

What is it really?
    An office full of cubicles.

I've worn to work before. I didn't really care for it though.

I also work in a cubicle. It's plenty private though. My boss was nice enough to stick me in a corner against the wall, so no one goes back there unless they specifically need me