How do I 'initiate' my baby boys moods?

Did you bathe him, or did he bathe himself? I have, on occasion, gotten into a bubble bath by myself, but it's so much nicer when I'm being bathed!

I confess I've never actually eaten bubbles. I can't imagine I'd enjoy it ... but hey, something new to try!

Glad this worked out so well for you.

sbmccue said:
Did you bathe him, or did he bathe himself? I have, on occasion, gotten into a bubble bath by myself, but it's so much nicer when I'm being bathed!

I confess I've never actually eaten bubbles. I can't imagine I'd enjoy it ... but hey, something new to try!

Glad this worked out so well for you.

I bathed him, it was relaxing and for whatever reason a motherly instinct kick started inside me, it was weird but I'm guessing thats a good sign :)
And, he just giggled every time I looked at him trying to eat the bubbles

I'd say it was 'weird' if you didn't have a motherly instinct kicking in!

I've had a few 'real' mothers care for me and all have told me that taking care of a big baby helped them handle their desire to care for an infant. I guess there's enough similarity – bath time, feeding, etc. – that babysitting an AB reminds them of what they felt when they were taking care of their own little ones. One lady told me that the smell of the Baby Magic lotion she was using when she was changing me took her back 20 years to when she was a new mother with her own baby.

I'm usually so sleepy when bath time is over that I fall asleep while I'm being dressed for bed. For that reason, I really look forward to being bathed ... the relaxation is absolutely incredible.

Haha, yeah. After bathing him I wanted to keep him as babyish as I could, it was like a new instinct in me. He slept really good that night and I’m never ever going to let him shower without my permission again :)

Back