Be Yourself; I wonder if there is a Diaper Comfortable thing Depending on the situation?

Mickeymic

I usually wear diapers and sometimes wear panties
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't necessarily "Love Diapers." Though I do like to wear them most times. I do wear other types of underwear; different panties, and undies. Sometimes I go commando depending on the weather, occasion my mood and type of clothes I am wearing. I don't consider myself to be a cross dresser, but on a really hot day a skirt with skimpy panties does well to keep cool. I don't consider myself an "Adult Baby." Though I do like to be babied sometimes, I also like to play dress uo and do other things. (See Above). I don't consider my self gay. I am pretty masculine, but I do like to have an occasional romp with a man. (Again See Above). I find many women and men sexy. Though I on't think I am Bi. I prefer ladies. My best friend is a lady married to another lady though she thinks men are sexy too. Why is it difficult to believe one can find their own personality without putting a societal label on it and just be one's self. Today, I am just comfortable in my diapers.
That was just something I was thinking about. I was wondering what others thought also.
Thanks for your replies.

Sometime labels are useful and sometimes they're harmful. I think labels have severely damaged U. S. politics. It seems that either one has to be a conservative or a liberal with no other options. Having either label compels the politician to take on all the political baggage that goes with the label.

Psychological and social labeling is different, in my opinion. It can be very helpful to know if you are bipolar, schizophrenic, etc., because there are treatments that can help people with those diagnosis or labels. Most of us on this site identify ourselves as DL, AB, or both. It helps us understand ourselves better. I know that I've always like diapers and wanted to wear diapers. I also know that it's sexually stimulating for me. I also know that once diapered, I tend to regress, sometimes significantly. The labels, AB/DL simply identify these specific feelings both to myself and to other members on this site.

That said, you are certainly in your right to not want to identify yourself to the typical norms of being AB, DL, gay, straight or bi. Of course, I suppose that not wanting to own labels makes you something that hasn't yet been given a label..... haha. I'm sure someone will come up with one.

As a side note, it seems that our President loves to use labels, labeling his adversaries and enemies. It's a way to demean, intimidate and bully and it's not nice. We should always be careful when we label either ourselves or others, because labels carry restrictive definitions. When that happens, people get put into specific boxes.

• Love
Reactions: Mickeymic
The problem with labels for me is that they are static, where as I am dynamic. I can change what I feel from one day to the next. I try to avoid labeling myself for the most part, except for a few things. My name, my gender and a few others.

• Love
Mickeymic said:
I don't necessarily "Love Diapers." Though I do like to wear them most times. I do wear other types of underwear; different panties, and undies. Sometimes I go commando depending on the weather, occasion my mood and type of clothes I am wearing. I don't consider myself to be a cross dresser, but on a really hot day a skirt with skimpy panties does well to keep cool. I don't consider myself an "Adult Baby." Though I do like to be babied sometimes, I also like to play dress uo and do other things. (See Above). I don't consider my self gay. I am pretty masculine, but I do like to have an occasional romp with a man. (Again See Above). I find many women and men sexy. Though I on't think I am Bi. I prefer ladies. My best friend is a lady married to another lady though she thinks men are sexy too. Why is it difficult to believe one can find their own personality without putting a societal label on it and just be one's self. Today, I am just comfortable in my diapers.
That was just something I was thinking about. I was wondering what others thought also.
Thanks for your replies.

What an uplifting post!! you must be very comfortable in being you. What a great world we could be in if the majority felt this way.
Oh ya I gave you a +rep

• Love
I have been researching. It seems that people in Asia, particularly Japan, and Europe wear diapers more than people in the Americas. I wonder if this is true. Google and Wikipedia aren't reliable sources

Back