Finally did it!

UzgruzzSteelchoppa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I finally mustered up the courage to get a case of little paws! My heart is beating like crazy!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congratulations. Give us a review of your experience after trying it out.

Great, Little Pawz are a great diaper with a great print (IMO anyways, I know not everyone like certain prints though), I boost most of the diapers I use, but the Little Pawz are also good by themselves.

I love little pawz they work out great for a day time diaper I just ordered some preschool cloth backed to see if I like them and a peekabu hat :3

as long as they fit, you will NOT be disappointed! I can still remember getting my first case of diapers, I was just astounded by the amount and kept wondering how many months (or years!) it might last me. (spoiler: about 6 weeks!)

Still waiting for my order to finish processing due to the amount of orders from Black Friday.

It all came in last night! The leak guards are awesome and the absorption is unparalleled. Totally worth it. It does feel a little bulky though.

UzgruzzSteelchoppa said:
It does feel a little bulky though.

...isn't that a good thing? :) :) :) :)
Enjoy!

after first switching to thicker premium diapers the diapers bulk and size was really noticable but over time the diapers stopped looking so big and feeling bulky now I no longer notice the bulk and size.

UzgruzzSteelchoppa said:
I finally mustered up the courage to get a case of little paws! My heart is beating like crazy!

I love the Little Pawz print! Definitely one I want to try sometime

Back