I Came Out As ABDL To My Grandparents!

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
HOLY!!

So, since I started wearing 24/7, and I'm staying with my grandparents for the time being, I had to let them know. My parents said I should be honest, so we all sat in the living room and I couldn't speak, I was so nervous. But then my dad started with a small preamble and then my mom explained that I like to act like a baby and wear diapers! She said, "he likes pacifiers, baby bottles, thumbsucking" and I had to nudge her to stop because I was like "TOO MUCH INFORMATION!"

But I eventually explained them and they said that if wearing diapers makes me feel better and happy, they have no problem. That they love me and that whatever I need to do to feel good is welcome. They even said that I could use pacifiers if I want to.

They say that me wearing diapers is okay, they were super upbeat and positive. Not one frown.

I feel so loved now!

• Love
Reactions: longallsboy, Rezzu, siysiy and 5 others
That’s wonderful!! I’m so happy you have a supportive family!!

Reactions: siysiy
I'm always amazed at how loving your family is. I have dreams like your reality. Oh well.....

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Dude! That was awesome!

I swear I'm never gonna take my family for granted again. They are the best. My grandfather even said "If you need a pacifier or anything, just use it, we don't mind".

I'm still in shock honestly.

• Love
Reactions: longallsboy, Rezzu and BobbiSueEllen
That is absolutely fantastic! You are very lucky with your family.

However, reading more and more success stories about coming out, and having had a very positive experience myself coming out to my girlfriend, I am actually beginning to believe that we really underestimate how much accepting other people can be.

Still I am very happy for you!

Reactions: SleepySoaker and BobbiSueEllen
Good for you.

I myself am keeping my ABDL stuff private since it's mostly a sexual kink for me. If i get asked about why I have diapers and a paci, I'm not gonna lie, but I'm not exactly willing to come out with it(Hell, I'm still pretty closeted as a bisexual and as a MTF trans person).

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 58793
I am so jealous [emoji2539][emoji2539][emoji1787][emoji3522][emoji854][emoji33][emoji43][emoji75][emoji75][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji3522][emoji16][emoji16][emoji2539][emoji30][emoji237][emoji237] I told my whole family and got no responses. Just no questions and no support.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

• Wow
That's awesome, I told my wife a few years ago and she is super supportive she told me she loves babies and she is the luckiest women in the world cause she has a baby that will never grow up an will be her baby forever.

I wear almost 24/7, don t wear to work. When I'm out of work I'm 24/7 baby boy. It's so great to just wear a diaper and tshirt around, have a bottle anytime and use my pacifier whenever I want.
My wife is my nanny(sitter) and our house definitely looks like a toddler lives here.
My wife's friends know Im AB and are supportive. So we don't have to hide things when they come over.
Other then work I am 24/7 little and super happy.
There are times I have to be a big boy so my wife has balance but she is more and more happier to be a mommy figure and have a loving baby in the house.

Life is awesome when the people you love support who we are.
Well done and congrats on being so brave.

• Love
ABdrew said:
That's awesome, I told my wife a few years ago and she is super supportive she told me she loves babies and she is the luckiest women in the world cause she has a baby that will never grow up an will be her baby forever.

I wear almost 24/7, don t wear to work. When I'm out of work I'm 24/7 baby boy. It's so great to just wear a diaper and tshirt around, have a bottle anytime and use my pacifier whenever I want.
My wife is my nanny(sitter) and our house definitely looks like a toddler lives here.
My wife's friends know Im AB and are supportive. So we don't have to hide things when they come over.
Other then work I am 24/7 little and super happy.
There are times I have to be a big boy so my wife has balance but she is more and more happier to be a mommy figure and have a loving baby in the house.

Life is awesome when the people you love support who we are.
Well done and congrats on being so brave.

Thank you! It looks like you are living the dream!! Today is day 4 of 24/7, but I won't make any exceptions. I am to be diapered all the time. It's been very helpful and I regress very easily, and with my family's support, what else can I ask for?

Thanks!

Reactions: Rezzu and BobbiSueEllen
Thanks, It's the happiest I have ever been.
Glad your living the dream too.
Diapers and being AB and wearing 24/7 has Changed my life. I am for the first time in my life calm and happy. I fell free to be the real me. Having excepting partners, family and friends make life complete.

How are you felling about things now?
Is your family still ok ?

• Love
ABdrew said:
Thanks, It's the happiest I have ever been.
Glad your living the dream too.
Diapers and being AB and wearing 24/7 has Changed my life. I am for the first time in my life calm and happy. I fell free to be the real me. Having excepting partners, family and friends make life complete.

How are you felling about things now?
Is your family still ok ?

I am feeling great. It's been over a week since I started 24/7 and I feel happier and calmer than ever. It also leads me to regress, but no one seems to mind. My family has been great, and I feel myself embracing my AB side more and more each day!

• Love
And then everyone clapped. Jkjk Congratz my dude.

congr
kik91 said:
HOLY!!

So, since I started wearing 24/7, and I'm staying with my grandparents for the time being, I had to let them know. My parents said I should be honest, so we all sat in the living room and I couldn't speak, I was so nervous. But then my dad started with a small preamble and then my mom explained that I like to act like a baby and wear diapers! She said, "he likes pacifiers, baby bottles, thumbsucking" and I had to nudge her to stop because I was like "TOO MUCH INFORMATION!"

But I eventually explained them and they said that if wearing diapers makes me feel better and happy, they have no problem. That they love me and that whatever I need to do to feel good is welcome. They even said that I could use pacifiers if I want to.

They say that me wearing diapers is okay, they were super upbeat and positive. Not one frown.

I feel so loved now!

Back