Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi...

justunknown

Default hi...

Im new here... I kinda always liked diapers, but only recently realized that there were others like me like a month ago haha Im really shy and kinda nervous about joining a site so im not sure how much I'll be on, but hi anyways

Welcome. Care to tell us some more about yourself? While we have good diaper talk and ab/tb sections, there is a lot of other topics being discussed here aswell. Some of our members are into sport, others are into computers, others are into politics etc.

justunknown

Umm well im not much into sports except swimming which ive been doing for like 3 years, I like computer games Spore is amazing haha, and politics are pretty boring to me

justunknown

haha that would be cool and funny

hey Unknown. How's it hanging?

Arizona? That's prety awesome. I want to move there. I like the weather down here in florida, save for the humdity...it's killer. Anywho, welcome to ADISC.

Spore? I've seen the demo, but i've never really played it. I prefer FPS and RTS (real time strategy) games. With the occasional RCTycoon or NoLimits :P

justunknown

SO... I like it here haha i think i might stay awhile

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by justunknown View Post
    Umm well im not much into sports except swimming which ive been doing for like 3 years, I like computer games Spore is amazing haha, and politics are pretty boring to me
    I love Spore!

And Spore is pretty close to Politics, if I say so myself...

Mm.. It's actually more like Economics...

In any case, every time my History teacher mentions fighting, or stealing land for resources, or people spreading religion, or people making economic alliances with other countries, I'll lean over to my friend and whisper, "I wanna play Spore now so bad..."

^_^

I loved spore for a month and a half, and then...the space age got too repetitive and boring. Nobody could withstand my tactics, I got tired of getting called away from projects to protect my planets' biology...ugh. I haven't played it in a long time.

if you don't mind, how did you discover you weren't the only one who liked diapers?