Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi y'all. I am mostly into the DL part of this community, but I am very interested in the idea of Internet community building as it relates to all members and have been reading from all sections of this forum. I am a married grad student who likes professional wrestling, hip hop, science fiction, and big budget films in addition to contemporary poetry and literary theory.

I've been lurking on forums like these for years but am shy about "outing" myself due to my public identity. It's funny because I already feel connected to the community but am basically invisible. Maybe that will change some?

Welcome Ragtime. Once you start posting around, you won't be invisible anymore.

Welcome to the forum. Don't be too shy. I lurked for months before I started posting.

I see you mentioned you liked wrestling. There's a group dedicated to that here: ADISC - Pro Wrestling .

ADISC can be a scary place for new members, but don't be afraid to ask for help, or join in the discussions. Don't worry, we won't bite. Most of us remember when we were new.

Quote Originally Posted by ragtime View Post
    Hi y'all. I am mostly into the DL part of this community, but I am very interested in the idea of Internet community building as it relates to all members...[I] likes science fiction, and big budget films in addition to literary theory.
    We have all this in common
    Last edited by Raccoon; 21-May-2009 at 19:51.

Asher

Welcome to ADISC ragtime!

Hope to see you in the forums : )

- Asher

Thanks for the welcome! Now I'm going to see if I can delurk myself.

Now there's a friggin' synergy: a pro wrestler using an AB character! They could cry and pout, sit in the center of the ring, having a snit, until they finally LOSE IT and rise to beat the snot out of their opponent, and achieve victory in an Abena! Too, it would be easy to hide a cup inside that diaper. Maybe we can, as a group, trademark the character and earn royalties for our website...hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Helpless View Post
    Now there's a friggin' synergy: a pro wrestler using an AB character! They could cry and pout, sit in the center of the ring, having a snit, until they finally LOSE IT and rise to beat the snot out of their opponent, and achieve victory in an Abena! Too, it would be easy to hide a cup inside that diaper. Maybe we can, as a group, trademark the character and earn royalties for our website...hmmmm
    On at least one occasion, a wrestler was diapered as a condition for losing a match. If I'm not mistaken, it was the 1-2-3 Kid (Sean Waltman) in 1995 or so, losing to Razor Ramon (Scott Hall). But there could definitely be a character, or at least a recurring match gimmick. Wrestling in a diaper, however, is bound to be a sweaty, sagging affair!

On at least one occasion, a wrestler was diapered as a condition for losing a match. If I'm not mistaken, it was the 1-2-3 Kid (Sean Waltman) in 1995 or so, losing to Razor Ramon (Scott Hall). But there could definitely be a character, or at least a recurring match gimmick. Wrestling in a diaper, however, is bound to be a sweaty, sagging affair!
    Now if you could dig up a clip and put it in the popular culture sticky, that would be rep-worthy, both for all the work and for citing references. http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/...r-culture.html is a sticky in teenbaby forum (green threads above the blue section are forum stickies) - we give rep for extremely funny/entertaining posts

Edit - ragtime did dig up the clip and put it here, and it is worth a peek
    Last edited by Raccoon; 21-May-2009 at 19:53.

I've been lurking on forums like these for years but am shy about "outing" myself due to my public identity. It's funny because I already feel connected to the community but am basically invisible. Maybe that will change some?
    Well... if there's one thing ADISC has helped me come to terms with, it's accepting myself for it, and to some degree not giving a damn what people would think if they just so happened to find out I was a DL. Not that I'm telling the world about it But hopefully it'll work out for you.

So, uh... yeah. Make yourself at home. We don't just talk about diapers and paci's all day, so if you feel like you want to start a topic on absolutely anything (and I mean ANYTHING, no matter how unusual or just plain random) then go for it. Apart from the obvious unacceptable topics, but I don't think I need to explain that one

Anyhoo, welcome and have a grand time posting here

Oh... one more thing... when you say "big budget films" - watching or producing?

D.