Sleeping in diaper in someone else house

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Did you guys had a situation when you don’t sleep is your bed and house after all evenning with dinner, drinks and party. Accident prevention.

Once I almost wet a bed. Possible extremely embaresing situation avoided in last moment. After that episode, diapers became good prevention. Tonight a guest in good friend house. Maybe I did sevral drinks too much. Been in toilet before sleep but better no to risk it. Tena Active Fit Ultima L on me.

My mrs also put on diaper. Her choice was Tena Active Fit Maxi M. She had also several drinks and she is bad sleeper if she is not in her own bed. Opinions and experiences?

last christmas I spent a week with family 300mi away, and I slept padded every night.

The only time I wore and slept in diapers at someone else's house was when I was seeing my now former Mommy friend. I spent entire weekends at her house occasionally and she kept me diapered and in baby mode all weekend long. It was fun and she was very diligent, always checking me and changing me if I needed it. The first few times, I was certainly worried about how she would respond if I leaked, after all it was her spare bedroom and bedding, not my own. Suffice it to say, I never once leaked and I always had a great time.

From the sound of things, you want to wear diapers for accident prevention and out of courtesy for your friend, so I see no problem with that. In fact, I'd say it's not uncommon for people with wetting problems to bring along some form of protection when they sleep over at a friends house.

I often sleep away from home, although mainly in hotels. I find the need to take care of other peoples' mattresses a good excuse to wear extra absorbency, plus I will always use either plastic pants or put a waterproof mattress protector as a backup. In reality, I've hardly ever leaked in my own bed, not least because I don't wet in my sleep. I wake up, wet and go back to sleep, so there's a measure of control over what happens, but it's good to be prepared.

I stayed at me girl friends house numerous times over the last 2 years. Had a couple small leakes in that time. Nothing she got mad at.

Aside from a trip to visit my folks, the only times I sleep over these days are with ABDLs, in which case diapers are generally expected/encouraged.

It's necessary. I always do, just like at home.

I sleep with a diaper on every night, home or away, because I am a bed wetter. I try to take extra precautions away from home to make sure of no leaks or if I leak a little, the other bedding does not get wet.

diaperbobby said:
I sleep with a diaper on every night, home or away, because I am a bed wetter. I try to take extra precautions away from home to make sure of no leaks or if I leak a little, the other bedding does not get wet.

Exactly what I do, same as being at a hotel :)

I wear a cover in case I leak. The friends and family I stay with know I wear so they provide a bed liner. If I am away from them I bring my own.

the difficult part is disposing of your nappies at a friends house if they dont know. i wear all the time to bed have for years and when i stayed at a friends house in NZ it was difficult to get rid of the used ones.

I wear when at other's places it the right thing to do , i manage to get rid of them without being caught, my son and daughter in law have no idea that i wear and I spend two weeks a year at their place, I wake up before they do and make the old diaper burrito and stuff it to the bottom of the trash can.

I wear training underwear and my PULs every night no matter where I sleep. Maybe about 3 - 4 time per year I have a small wetting but nothing major like college. I recall trying to "determine" when I needed to wear protection at night and when I didn't. -i.e. drink too much before bed, weather changing, etc. I never hit it 100% so when wetting a bed and having my protection only 5 feet from my bed and not wearing it I felt quite angry about it.

So I always wore in college even when I went on a camping trip with several guys (yes it was difficult wearing at night but I was determined not to wake up in a wet sleeping bag). Others I had relationships with I told them of my need to wear at night and 98% of them were fine with that (and appreciated my honesty which made me feel better). I have slept at relative's houses many times and always wore at night with no one knowing (even when under my sweat pants watching TV with them before I went to bed). If anyone did suspect they never said anything and the fact I am always invited back means if they did know they either appreciate my actions to wear protection or they don't care / don't know.

Back