How do I turn Size 3T-4T Pull-Ups Into usable diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery720

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
These are the only kind of diaper that I have access to and I want to make them functional, I'm wondering how to do it. I would really appreciate it, thanks :)

Last edited:
The short answer is you don't. Those are meant for a toddler who has an accident more than you do any level of anything in them.

I have a feeling if that specific size of Pull-Ups is the ''only'' diaper you have access to you're probably stealing them from a family member or something and are most likely underage, but...

Take a pair of briefs and cut out the crotch, leaving strips of fabric hanging down on each side, front and back. Get some safety pins (I use a combination of diaper pins and safety pins) and use the big ones to attach the stretchy sides of the Pull-Up to the fabric strips, and smaller ones to attach the top portion of the trainers to the underwear.

I do this with 4T-5T training pants so your results may vary with the smaller ones; they're probably not gonna hold a whole lot but at least it's something.

Fiery720 said:
These are the only kind of diaper that I have access to and I want to make them functional, I'm wondering how to do it. I would really appreciate it, thanks :)

Why is that? The same stores that sell baby diapers do actually sell adult diapers too. Have you ever heard of depends? They suck, but are still better than any baby diaper, simply because they fit like thry should.

There was a company that had a conversion foe baby diapers.

There's a product called Convert-Ups that can do this. Have to order it though.

Otherwise you can take the sides of other pull ups and use them as extenders. Either or, unfortunately pull-ups don't have the absorbancy to handle more than a dribble.

Still though, please don't steal diapers if that's what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back