• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

kentangofjustice

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm a DL, and found this site from knowing ABMUD.

I'm hoping to get support to get unbanned from ABMUD. I just started creating the character, not even finished yet, but got banned. I think it might've been because it took me too long to do, so the mods assumed I was a bot, which I'm not. It took me long because I was absorbed in writing a description about my character, yet I got unsatisfied by it a few times which makes me delete it and remake it. Which may have been another reason I got assumed as a bot, because it looked like I'm "spamming" commands. Character name is Noasilver.

Outside of being an DL I like to read fantasy webnovels.

kentangofjustice said:
Hi, I'm a DL, and found this site from knowing ABMUD.

I'm hoping to get support to get unbanned from ABMUD. I just started creating the character, not even finished yet, but got banned. I think it might've been because it took me too long to do, so the mods assumed I was a bot, which I'm not. It took me long because I was absorbed in writing a description about my character, yet I got unsatisfied by it a few times which makes me delete it and remake it. Which may have been another reason I got assumed as a bot, because it looked like I'm "spamming" commands. Character name is Noasilver.

Outside of being an DL I like to read fantasy webnovels.

Hi and welcome to the site. Of course, this site can't get you un-banned from another site, but we're a good site and a good place to hang out. You might get into the threads. There's a lot of information being exchanged.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. Of course, this site can't get you un-banned from another site, but we're a good site and a good place to hang out. You might get into the threads. There's a lot of information being exchanged.
Then if would you please tell me how to request unban? Thank you.

kentangofjustice said:
Then if would you please tell me how to request unban? Thank you.

I'm pretty sure most of us are unfamiliar with ABMUD and have no idea how to help you get unbanned from another site.

Hello kentangofjustice
Welcome to the group 😺

That's one of the big problems with most community websites (here too). When someone decides you should be banned you have absolutely no recourse for defending why you shouldn't be. Worse still you often get vague or no actual reason for why you got banned in the first place.

I'm not familiar with abmud, but one possible option might be to visit their web site without logging in. Usually there is a "contact us" link where you can email or message the moderators. You can sometimes inquire about the banning that way, but even that's no quarantee.

Hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back