Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spore

Default Spore

So who here plays Spore? I'm addicted to it and i'm at the space stage.

I have Spore, but felt it to be a major disappointment personally, so I don't play it that much.

I also have spore and the only good stage was the space stage. However I can't see how you can "win" the game if your not a carnivore or kill off others. Also getting to the center of the universe was HARD.

SoL was easy at least.

I have it but I still find Sims 2 to be more fun for it. Can't wait for Sims 3 to come out, already got my pre-order in XD

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I have it but I still find Sims 2 to be more fun for it. Can't wait for Sims 3 to come out, already got my pre-order in XD
    Some people already have Sims 3... It's Spore all over again. :P

Spore was WAY TOO EASY. Even getting to the center of the universe wasn't too hard when you had a high level... thing that make you move far... I can't remember the name. I played it on hard, and I still beat it in two days.

justunknown

I love spore haha I've beaten it twice but i love making new creatures then making them get more advanced. Best game ever.

Quote Originally Posted by justunknown View Post
    I love spore haha I've beaten it twice but i love making new creatures then making them get more advanced. Best game ever.
    You should try the games Spore ripped off then.. I bet you would enjoy those more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    You should try the games Spore ripped off then.. I bet you would enjoy those more.
    Examples?

Do you mean SimLife (the Maxis title from ages ago), or perhaps Creatures?

Those are the only two that immediately come to my mind. And neither of those had the customizability in creature appearance/physics that Spore seems to.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Examples?

Do you mean SimLife (the Maxis title from ages ago), or perhaps Creatures?

Those are the only two that immediately come to my mind. And neither of those had the customizability in creature appearance/physics that Spore seems to.
    Each different stage is a different game. The global stage is very much like civilization and the last stage (space) is like all other space RTS games. The only stage where Spore might stand alone is on the cellular stage, but we also got the game Flow and that stage is so small it's on the iPhone I think. I am not saying Spore is bad, I am just saying that there are better games that are pretty much the same thing. It's just that those game's aren't all combined into one.

Spore is a jack of all trades, a master of none.