Anybody else must use boosters/stuffers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I primarily wear diapers for the feeling, so I find that most diapers don't quite feel as good as I would like to unless I boost/stuff them; the only exception I have found to this rule was PeekABU (so MyDiaper Ultra and NorthShore Mega Max would work as well), the main thing I like is when the diaper swells enough that it feels kinda like a pillow between your legs, and so most diapers don't seem to swell that much w/o boosters.

I mean yeah it is added cost and usually inconvenience (because I usually use Baby Diapers or Goodnites, or something similar to Goodnites which isn't made to use as a booster, but if you cut the outside part and stuff it in the main diaper they work, and sometimes I can get diapers that make for good stuffers cheap, like Goodnites for .25 each on clearance), but neither of those is a huge concern as I usually only wear on weekends when I have time, so cost isn't huge either as a case can last me months.

I plan to order Peekabu at some point, but for now I have a case of Kiddo, some Little Pawz, some Barebums, and some Tykables Overnights

I use 2 pampers baby dry 6 and then 2 diapers, makes for a very absorbent diaper.

jdm66 said:
I use 2 pampers baby dry 6 and then 2 diapers, makes for a very absorbent diaper.

That would be overkill, by a lot; unless they are really cheap adult diapers.

I use Boosters at night. Mostly in the front of the diaper so I can sleep on my belly.

So you're saying goodnights wouldn't make for a good booster? That's why I bought them. When you stuff baby diapers inside your main one, how dose that affect your diaper?

I mainly use Goodnites (or generic versions) and they work pretty well, a lot better than baby diapers, but sometimes I use a Pampers size 6 or sometimes both.

Even though baby diapers aren't quite as good as goodnites/bedwetting diapers, it still adds extra absorbency and a little extra bulk.

Well i ripped every bit of a few of them till they were nothing but pads, and also found out that goodnights are actually plastic backed. Now they're nothing but booster pads. How can that be bad?

Antientmariner said:
Well i ripped every bit of a few of them till they were nothing but pads, and also found out that goodnights are actually plastic backed. Now they're nothing but booster pads. How can that be bad?

I'm not saying it is bad, I cut them down to the core as well, no need for anything else when you are gonna put it in the Adult Diaper, so it is like you are reinforcing the core the Adult Diaper, the Goodnites aren't the last line of defense .

I wear a prefold (12" x 17") cloth baby diaper inside my cloth diapers at night. Does a good job preventing leaks.

I certainly use stuffers in bad performing nappies but I actually prefer prefer the fit and feel without them.

I just finished up some bad performers and used some Aldi night time pants 5-8yo as stuffers (scored the backing) mainly very successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back