Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Anyone know of any diaper sales going on today?

So far have just seen Tykables having a small sale at 5-10% off

ABU has 12% off everything

Just got an email that Bambino has some deals

also, a lot of these deals last all weekend, ending Sunday at midnight.

I think Northshore had a cyber Monday sale last year.

Rearz has some stuff on sale. On the website, to to the menu and click Customer Care, and then Black Friday Deals

Sheepies said:
ABU has 12% off everything

12% is a fabulous discount, I got their email and started planning on buying PeekABUs and a dragon hat but looks like it is US only.

Might unsubscribe now in protest.

Argent said:
12% is a fabulous discount, I got their email and started planning on buying PeekABUs and a dragon hat but looks like it is US only.

Might unsubscribe now in protest.

They're probably gonna be sold out of Peekabus till the end of the year or beginning of next year too :(

Still though, I love ABU both for their products and company practices in general. You should stay on board with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the UK NappiesRUS has money off certain products until Monday. I got a case of PlayDayz for only £44.99. 48 diapers. Less than a £ a diaper.

I'm not caring too much for the new plastic backing on the ABUniverse SDKs. I stopped at one case of Little Paws, with the sale price. I just don't know if I can trust them anymore. Has Bambino been more consistent lately?

TheCaptain said:
They're probably gonna be sold out of Peekabus till the end of the year or beginning of next year too :(

Still though, I love ABU both for their products and company practices in general. You should stay on board with them!

They are in stock here in Australia but I won’t be buying them anytime soon after planning on taking part in the sale.

I get they may only have one mailing list but they have entered into other markets so I think the least they could have done was put that in the email title or somewhere in the body of either email which customers they were offering the discount.

I have unsubscribes now from their mailing list but in the end it was a pointless protest as their unsubscribtion tool doesn’t ask you why you don’t want their emails anymore.

There is /was already barly any stock of abu .... so there goes everything left probably lol

I grabbed the ABU sale on the half case 12% off. 2 pack of space and little pawz. Sadly everything else I would have grabbed, plastic pre school and peek, was sold out in my size.

my Black Friday diaper deal this year was two cases of Little Rascals from Tykables

First time in a long time that I didn't buy anything diaper related this black Friday / sale weekend. I actually have enough diapers to last me until memorial day.

Argent said:
They are in stock here in Australia...

Luuuuuuckyyyy!!

Argent said:
...I won’t be buying them anytime soon after planning on taking part in the sale.

I get they may only have one mailing list but they have entered into other markets so I think the least they could have done was put that in the email title or somewhere in the body of either email which customers they were offering the discount.

I have unsubscribes now from their mailing list but in the end it was a pointless protest as their unsubscribtion tool doesn’t ask you why you don’t want their emails anymore.

That's too bad :(
I can understand why you'd feel frustrated though. Communication is important

Well, every company can always improve in one way or another. Hopefully they'll continue to improve and when you give them another chance you'll be happier with the outcome.

I bet if you emailed them your dissatisfaction with being emailed a discount that doesn't apply to your region they'd legitimately listen and it'd help them out from doing it again in the future. Don't get me wrong though, I doubt I'd ever bother putting that much effort into contacting a company myself lol

Ordered a pack of pre school cloth backed and a peekabu hat now just waiting for it in the mail

Back