• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello from Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdlrc

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The Knoxville area of TN doesn't seem to have a noticeable ABDL scene. A bit hard to make friends into this.

Im not incontinent or anything, I just really like to be diapers and teased.

I spend way too much time playing Skyrim anymore, so i don't have a lot of hobbies to share.

I'm also interested in discussing fantasies with others. I'm also into the giantess/shrinking fetish, tickle bondage, ect

Reactions: ChrisK, littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Hi there and warm welkome to Adisc dear :biggrin:

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome. I moved from Oak Ridge back in 2016. When I was there there was an Knoxville ABDL group on Fetlife that had good activities. Guess it went inactive.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello Abdlrc
Welcome to the group😺

Reactions: littledub1955
Hello from another Knoxvillian.

What do you like about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? How do you like to play it? With mods? If so then which ones?

2 years later. Hello :3

springfield,tn

welcome

Welcome to Adisc.
Visited Knoxville more than a decade ago, speaking as someone with Welsh ancestry your mountains are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome again and have fun.
-
GISW

Thank you!

First, welcome! I've lived all over but I was born in knoxville and still have family there. Haven't been there in a little over a year but I am probably as familiar with knoxville as I am with atlanta.

Hello I am in leinor city

Welcome to ADISC

I thought I was alone in TN. How are you?

Never alone, just many are afraid or nervous to meet or expose themselves. I know I get nervous.

Scared really lol. I am looking for people to hang with. In TN it felt so lonely

I live in Lenoir City, I am 45. I have denied my baby side for so long

I'm 37, it's hard. People tend to exploit us in a way that hurts us at least from my experience. So it's why I've stayed secluded.

• Love
I feel like I am doing the same and I would very much like to find people to hang with and I would very much like to find a mommy that will not exploit and or abuse me. I am a man, but we are like this to surrender control for love and affection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back