• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryeosland

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Hi everybody, I'm Rye, I'm a NB dl/little starting to get more active in the community. If you have any questions just let me know

Hi Rye! Welcome to the community! I do have a question: What are your interests? We like to know a little about each other so we can make friends more easier.

My main interest current is school, as boring as it sounds, I'm in university and that takes up 90% of my time, besides that though, I enjoy spending too much time on youtube (I watch a lot of analysis channels like Lindsey Ellis, hbomberguy, tropetalk and several more), I play a lot of ttrpgs (stuff like d&d, shadowrun, and pathfinder), I like to read when I can (mostly fantasy stuff like Robert Jordan or Brandon Sanderson), I play the occasional video game (final fantasy 14, overwatch, and stellaris are my holy trinity), and I love to bake when I can muster the energy to do it.

School is not boring. It's good that you're going. Between that and all your other interests you are, quite busy! Welcome again!

Hello, I’m also in college so I know how you feel when it comes to managing time. I also play D&D and I’m actually a dungeon master. I recently got hooked on overwatch as well after joint my schools esports club. So if you ever need some one who understands the college experience or wants to talk overwatch or D&D feel free to send me a message.

Hello from ontario

Hello Ryn
Welcome to the group😺

ThePhotographer said:
Hello, I’m also in college so I know how you feel when it comes to managing time. I also play D&D and I’m actually a dungeon master. I recently got hooked on overwatch as well after joint my schools esports club. So if you ever need some one who understands the college experience or wants to talk overwatch or D&D feel free to send me a message.

I see you play DnD, this reminds me of a lyric from a certain opening of an anime *Violin playing* Biscuits~ with clotted cream and milk tea~ time to roll your d20~ https://youtu.be/7z4WJAEG3u8?t=138

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back