• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello New Friends!

ArnoldDL94

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I finally accepted the side of myself, that gets confidence and security from wearing diapers, so i wanted to join this community to learn some new things and share my experience from wearing diapers for nearly 5 years now.
looking forward to getting to know new people and enjoying a safe and judge-free environment

Hello there and warm welkome to Adisc dear :smile1:

ArnoldDL94 said:
I finally accepted the side of myself, that gets confidence and security from wearing diapers, so i wanted to join this community to learn some new things and share my experience from wearing diapers for nearly 5 years now.
looking forward to getting to know new people and enjoying a safe and judge-free environment

Welcome to the site ArnoldDL94! You have come to the right place to learn and share experiences. Feel free to jump in on any conversations that interests you. The best way to get to know us is to tell us more about your likes and maybe even your dislikes. Any special interests you would like to share?

thanks, yeah i´m kinda new to the whole forum experience, never imagined being this open about a topic this private, sorta have to get the mindset to do so first tbh

Last edited:
Hello Arnold,
Welcome to the group. 😺

Back