A New Life For Me - Going 24/7

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello guys.

So, I wanted to share a HUGE change in my life. You see, last Saturday I came out as gay to my entire family on my mom's side. I thought my godparents would disown me, but even my homophobic godfather gave me a speech of strength. They all started congratulating me and saying that I have the freedom to be myself, no matter what. It was really touching and I had to contain the need to cry.

But it also got me thinking, that maybe I CAN be myself. So I started thinking on the possibility of start to wear diapers all the time. Wearing diapers 24/7 would make me happier, because I would have balance, I would have peace and calmness. I talked about it with therapists and they think it might be a great idea.

So I told my dad. I asked him if he would be okay with me wearing diapers all the time, and he was solemn, but he said "If it make you happier, just do it"

And then we hugged.

Then I told my mother, who was on board with the idea. She said that she can take me to buy diapers and she also said that once we have our definite place, we could buy more cloth diapers for me. She was completely cool with the idea of me being diapered all the time. She said that if it makes me happy, then I should do it.

So yeah, I'm going 24/7 with full support of my family.

I wanted to let you guys know :)

Good for you, glad it all went well for you and enjoy wearing 24/7.

kik91 said:
Hello guys.

So, I wanted to share a HUGE change in my life. You see, last Saturday I came out as gay to my entire family on my mom's side. I thought my godparents would disown me, but even my homophobic godfather gave me a speech of strength. They all started congratulating me and saying that I have the freedom to be myself, no matter what. It was really touching and I had to contain the need to cry.

But it also got me thinking, that maybe I CAN be myself. So I started thinking on the possibility of start to wear diapers all the time. Wearing diapers 24/7 would make me happier, because I would have balance, I would have peace and calmness. I talked about it with therapists and they think it might be a great idea.

So I told my dad. I asked him if he would be okay with me wearing diapers all the time, and he was solemn, but he said "If it make you happier, just do it"

And then we hugged.

Then I told my mother, who was on board with the idea. She said that she can take me to buy diapers and she also said that once we have our definite place, we could buy more cloth diapers for me. She was completely cool with the idea of me being diapered all the time. She said that if it makes me happy, then I should do it.

So yeah, I'm going 24/7 with full support of my family.

I wanted to let you guys know :)

Wow, and to think how long you've been stressing over them finding out. How afraid you were they would react negatively. It's makes their positive reaction all that much better!

Did you get many questions or have to explain anything about it to your family? Or was it more of a "whatever, don't care that much" type of reaction? Though I'd guess your recent coming out as gay still had them as the bigger shock. Right after that, diapers would probably seem almost inconsequential to most "normal" people.

Slomo said:
Wow, and to think how long you've been stressing over them finding out. How afraid you were they would react negatively. It's makes their positive reaction all that much better!

Did you get many questions or have to explain anything about it to your family? Or was it more of a "whatever, don't care that much" type of reaction? Though I'd guess your recent coming out as gay still had them as the bigger shock. Right after that, diapers would probably seem almost inconsequential to most "normal" people.

My parents know I'm ABDL, they always have known. They were always supportive, and their reaction was pretty positive in regards of wearing diapers. They said that if it makes me happy, then they support the idea 100%

In fact, my mom just said she could take me diaper shopping later today. They're so cool.

kik91 said:
My parents know I'm ABDL, they always have known. They were always supportive, and their reaction was pretty positive in regards of wearing diapers. They said that if it makes me happy, then they support the idea 100%

In fact, my mom just said she could take me diaper shopping later today. They're so cool.

Oh ok. Even better still then.

Couldn't have happened to a sweeter guy. Congratulations and enjoy a life completely (well mainly completely) on your terms.

howiebabe said:
Couldn't have happened to a sweeter guy. Congratulations and enjoy a life completely (well mainly completely) on your terms.

*blushes*

Thank you howiebabe.... really :)

You have the most incredible family. Do you think by wearing 24/7, it will eventually lose it's appeal? I've been wearing only one day a week, but I think grief and depression has taken almost all of my libito away. Anyway, congrats, and especially on coming out to your other family members. My mom wasn't pleased with my wearing diaper or being gay, or at the time, in a gay relationship, but times have changed a lot since then.

dogboy said:
You have the most incredible family. Do you think by wearing 24/7, it will eventually lose it's appeal? I've been wearing only one day a week, but I think grief and depression has taken almost all of my libito away. Anyway, congrats, and especially on coming out to your other family members. My mom wasn't pleased with my wearing diaper or being gay, or at the time, in a gay relationship, but times have changed a lot since then.

I've been in contact with ABDL psychologists and the have told me that 24/7 diapering eventually gives us a sense of balance, peace and calmness. I want to try to see if that's true. My parents are cool with it so I think I'll start next week. Wearing diapers all the time will be quite a challenge... and quite a relief.

Glad you have your parents blessing. Have fun exploring diapers 24/7 :)

I have often wondered what it would be like, but I don't know, as Dogboy said, I would be worried of diapers losing that special something if I was wearing 24/7. Also, my life is super hectic, lots of work, lots of other stuff to do, I just don't think I could do a diapered 24/7 lifestyle.

Anyways, more power to you and I hope you enjoy. It certainly sounds like 24/7 is going to be ideal for you, so I hope you have a blast :)

kik91 said:
I've been in contact with ABDL psychologists and the have told me that 24/7 diapering eventually gives us a sense of balance, peace and calmness. I want to try to see if that's true. My parents are cool with it so I think I'll start next week. Wearing diapers all the time will be quite a challenge... and quite a relief.

I don't doubt that some of us end up feeling that way about wearing all the time but I'd be very skeptical of broad conclusions. A very thick, wet diaper puts me more off balance than on and I don't really associate diapers with those feelings you describe. They're certainly not why I'm wearing all the time. I hope it ends up as a positive for you. Not trying to rain on the parade, it's more as a counterpoint for others who might consider the same. We're all different.

Trevor said:
I don't doubt that some of us end up feeling that way about wearing all the time but I'd be very skeptical of broad conclusions. A very thick, wet diaper puts me more off balance than on and I don't really associate diapers with those feelings you describe. They're certainly not why I'm wearing all the time. I hope it ends up as a positive for you. Not trying to rain on the parade, it's more as a counterpoint for others who might consider the same. We're all different.

Of course. Everyone is different and everyone lives their ABDL side differently. But I really want to try to use them all the time to try to see how I feel.

If wearing diapers 24/7 doesn't affect how you interact with other people, just do it. Just don't fall into the trap of making it your only goal in life.

kik91 said:
Of course. Everyone is different and everyone lives their ABDL side differently. But I really want to try to use them all the time to try to see how I feel.

I have been 24/7 with wearing and using diapers for 31 years now.
Yeah, I am medically incontinent anyways.

the question is whether you are toileting for bowel movements. I don't although enemas wash a lot of feces away. My dad buys me 24/7 because he knows it contains mess and order.

Hey guys.

Today is my first day in diapers, and it's been a lot helpful. The moment I was diapered, I've felt so at peace and happy. It's doing wonders for me.

And I'm just wetting, when I change my diaper I take advantage and go to the toilet for #2.

Back