Tax break for diapers

What about California?! Lol

This would be very nice for families as I know the cost of my aunts cost of diapers with her kids. Would also love to see the IC community get a break as well.

Now if by proxy the ABDL community also gets this break it would be great to, since CB has been wearing more I have seen diapers begin to play a roll in our budgeting. They are not cheap...lol to the point CB on little nights must use them till they definitely need to be changed lol. Need to get the best bang for our buck.

I don’t have a mommy or cg yet Cannamommy, but I as well have the same issue, yes I do wear for pleasure, but when I do I make that penny and diaper scream. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littleboy904 said:
Not sure if this has been posted yet,or if it would effect everyone, but this was on my local news website.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/politics/florida-legislature/lawmaker-pitches-tax-break-for-diapers

I just saw that this morning too. I take it that means you are in Jax like me?

I though it would be interwsting. IF our legislature still wants to cut taxes, this would be one universal place to do it. And yeah, they said it would be for baby diapers, adult incontinence products, and incontinence pads too.

Being incontinent and in diapers 24/7 it sure would be great if they were tax free. I use ABDL diapers as they just out perform the medical grade diapers. I wonder if they would be included in the tax free category? Diapers are considered as medical supplies for adults so I would hope ABDL ones would be included.

Ehorton said:
Being incontinent and in diapers 24/7 it sure would be great if they were tax free. I use ABDL diapers as they just out perform the medical grade diapers. I wonder if they would be included in the tax free category? Diapers are considered as medical supplies for adults so I would hope ABDL ones would be included.

I don't see why not. We hear a LOT of others around here who are incontinent prefer ABDL diapers (myself included). And they ARE incontinence products, sold as such, even if not everyone using them is incontinent.

Slomo said:
I just saw that this morning too. I take it that means you are in Jax like me?

I though it would be interwsting. IF our legislature still wants to cut taxes, this would be one universal place to do it. And yeah, they said it would be for baby diapers, adult incontinence products, and incontinence pads too.

Close slomo , I’m in St Augustine which we get Jacksonville news. It would be nice to see this happen though.

Last edited:
Ehorton said:
Being incontinent and in diapers 24/7 it sure would be great if they were tax free.

iirc diapers are considered "medical supplies" by EU and are exempt from VAT?

Back