Rearz

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
What is the difference between a rearz lil Monster vs safari?? The monster version seems hard to locate ...

Is it? I think they might be finally fixing those damn tapes that keep ripping off.

Yeah, they’ve stopped production of the lil monsters for now. From their website:
“Our first production had smaller tapes than we had hoped for, so we are discounting the first production as additional tape may be required on some sizes.”

They are already sold out of mediums and I assume they are waiting to sell all of them before the second production. However, it doesn’t really say for sure they will do a second run.

good diapers but shitty service if you have any complains ,
ived bought so much from them , but they choosed to Block me \ plus blacklist me on their actual website to buy online , just get abu ,

The Bottom tapes Sucked on the monsters , they dint hold but i was told they were going to update or fix that , they are two diffrent diapers i believe , Had few faulty diapers! but other then that , Rebels the ink rubed off witch sucked! but they ar still good ,

I love the safari's the all black ones , and Rascals <3

They are really cute looking, shame they didn’t make them with the same base as the Rebels.

qwertyqwerty said:
What is the difference between a rearz lil Monster vs safari?? The monster version seems hard to locate ...

HUGE difference. Unlike most of Rearz's ABDL diapers, Little Monsters is NOT based on their Inspire line. They fit substantially smaller They had problems with the tapes initially, though they say they've fixed that (and made them wider also)

They share similarities to the new line we've seen around (NorthShore Mega, ABU PeekABU, MyDiaper Ultra) that they size small, start out thin/light/flexible, swell a lot when wet, and have high capacity. The shell on Little Monsters is also very soft, and fragile, but the pattern is nice and colorful. They have a tape panel bit it's also very thin, and is easily torn if you try to move a tape. I had difficulty with wicking on the few I tried (and they quickly leaked out the back corners), that may be the fit I got with them or it may just be that they have too much sap to wick well, YMMV. (the swell can be enough to "seal off" drainage in the crotch, and make side-sleeping very uncomfortable)

If you're looking for a diaper that's physically similar to Safari, but looks like Little Monsters, I strongly recommend you try Nappies-R-Us's Little Rascals. They're an all-around better diaper than Little Monsters.

Is it worth buying the monsters? The price is good but they (rearz) even call out the production issues and offer a discount. I've only tried the LittleForBig and I want to try something new, I'm not too fond of the animal print.

https://www.amazon.ca/Rearz-Monsters-Adult-Diaper-Large/dp/B07FZPS3S7/ref=pd_sbs_121_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07FZPS3S7&pd_rd_r=1354d0ce-1167-11e9-9239-3df688dacaec&pd_rd_w=NafTs&pd_rd_wg=aZAUW&pf_rd_p=d4c8ffae-b082-4374-b96d-0608daba52bb&pf_rd_r=ZT870A5G445356QYD0CE&psc=1&refRID=ZT870A5G445356QYD0CE

neophyte said:
Is it worth buying the monsters? The price is good but they (rearz) even call out the production issues and offer a discount. I've only tried the LittleForBig and I want to try something new, I'm not too fond of the animal print.

I tried them and found they were a full size smaller than the commonly-accepted ranges for size "Large". So make sure you order one size up.

Many (including myself) have also had problems with the tapes. They are small, don't stick well, and will NOT stay down if you move them. (you might be needing to reinforce the tapes with something like packing tape)

If you like the general theme, I think Little Rascals is a much better diaper. (I also prefer mostly white diapers with bright colors, so the LR are really good looking too IMO)

Thank you that helps a lot and you’re absolutely right little rascals are something I’ve had my eye on and really like the most in addition to crinkle, unfortunately there are none available on Amazon.ca and I prefer to use Amazon because I can have it shipped to a pick up location so I can discreetly get them when I need :(

I just bought a pack of LIl Monsters and I absolutely love them. I did get a size up (Large) from my normal size, but they are way too big for me, I'm usually a medium... next time I will get a medium.

I also got Safari which are great!

The Monsters seem a bit less bulky and more soft between my legs compared to Safari. The feel, smell, and colours are amazing on the Lil Monsters. The tapes did slip a bit :cry: Hopefully their next production fixes any current issues.

Either way I will order more, I love the Lil Monsters!

I just ordered some direct, they deliver tomorrow. I’m hoping their new location will be further South than the current one so I can pickup. I live about 4 hours away & would make the drive to pickup if it were a little closer. I only heard that the tapes were smaller, I didn’t realize they were defective or I would have just waited for the 2nd batch. Ah well, I also did the bogo for the My Diaper Blue. I couldn’t pass up on a deal like that. Hopefully they’ll be in their new warehouse by the time to new batch arrives & I can just drive out & pick them up.

qwertyqwerty said:
My order of Lil Monsters delivered today. I’m not sure how familiar you are with Rearz other products but I am quite certain that these are a two tape per side version of their Lil Swimmers diaper. It’s a similar cut and they seem to be the same kind of plastic backing as well. They are also one of THE loudest diapers on the market which again is similar to the Lil Swimmers diaper. I am not disappointed with them despite them not being a diaper I can wear for daily use. These are definitely more of a novelty kind of a diaper & I will definitely be able to wear them around the house.

I also ordered a case of the Little Rascals diapers on Amazon, oddly the order was actually fulfilled by Tykables. I’m hoping that those will be a better option.

Bokeh said:
Hopefully they’ll be in their new warehouse by the time to new batch arrives & I can just drive out & pick them up.

Call ahead!! Their storefront is closed as of Jan 2019, we are guessing that they are moving...

OMG disregard my post above, even though I quoted you I didn't realize you already mentioned that you knew it was closed!! :censored:

Last edited:
So I finally got Lil Monsters in medium, I got large last time and they were way too big. They are so soft and though subtle I am in love with the smell. Tapes all hold well! Highly recommend!

Back